Did you mean: 

The next Samsung Galaxy & HTC One

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hi all,

As many of you likely already know, this Sunday is a big day for new announcements. Taking some shine away from the Mobile World Congress this year, both HTC & Samsung have a new announcement for us. We don't know precisely what these announcements will be but both companies have enjoyed teasing us over the past few weeks so it's not hard to imagine what these new devices will be... We'll be disappointed if it's not a new fridge/freezer combo they announce though!

Both companies will be streaming the events live and thankfully they both run at different times so unlike Emmerdale and Coronation St., you don't need to make a choice of which to watch and which to record.

I'll be here on Sunday giving you the low-down on the tech/specs/features of both new handsets as and when they're announced live - sort of like the live blog style you sometimes see on the likes of Engadget/Gizmodo. I've included the links below to both events so it'd be great for some of you to join me on Sunday.

HTC Event: http://www.htc.com/uk/go/launch/
- I'll live update this thread throughout the event
- Kicks off at 3pm UK time

Samsung Unpacked Event: http://www.samsung.com/uk/unpacked/ 
- I'll live update this thread throughout the event
- Kicks off at 5:30pm UK time

PS. I'll be creating a seperate thread to 'blog' during each event soon with blank specs/features which will then be updated throughout the events on Sunday. I'll add the links to both threads here once created.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
you gonna blog the uber specced Z4 tablet too?
Message 2 of 10

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
you gonna blog the uber specced Z4 tablet too?

I know there's been some err, leaks... About such a device but guess we'll find out more during MWC 😉 I'll make sure to announce any big news as soon as I can. I can live update about the Samsung & HTC announcement because they're having their own seperate announcements and broadcasting them online live, but sadly this doesn't happen during the normal MWC daily events so I won't be able to live update/blog about the Z4 tablet (if such a device is announced) in the same fashion as these ones.

Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Just a word to the wise @Chris_K  Emmerdale and Coronation St run at different times...so no problems watching either of them Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Just a word to the wise @Chris_K  Emmerdale and Coronation St run at different times...so no problems watching either of them Happy Dance

Jeezo, you try and be clever with the analogies and there's a soap watcher present to pick it apart! 😞

Right, there must be another soap that clashes with another - quick, I can update it to make sense again!

Message 5 of 10

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
It'll be announced @Chris_K it was posted on sonys own xperia app by mistake.
I bet Z4 phone won't though, waiting on "parts"
Message 6 of 10

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
It'll be announced @Chris_K it was posted on sonys own xperia app by mistake.
I bet Z4 phone won't though, waiting on "parts"

Don't worry, whatever happens at MWC i'll be sure to update everyone here. The plan is to do a daily round-up of the best things to come out from each day. I too have saw what you're referring to but until it's official & public, we're Switzerland 😉

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Chris_K wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Jeezo, you try and be clever with the analogies and there's a soap watcher present to pick it apart! 😞

Right, there must be another soap that clashes with another - quick, I can update it to make sense again!

Try Corrie and Eastenders....(I don't watch Eastenders...so I could be wrong) LOL I won't pick you up on it though...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Chris_K wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

Try Corrie and Eastenders....(I don't watch Eastenders...so I could be wrong) LOL I won't pick you up on it though...:smileywink:

Nope...they don't clash either LOL

Message 9 of 10

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Edited by me.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 10 of 10