Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new Sony Xperia Z3. Demand Great!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Could this be the one you’ve all been waiting for? We’re pleased to introduce the new Sony Xperia Z3 which comes to you with the highest waterproof rating, up to two day battery life and superior low-light camera capability. With a feature list like that, how could you possibly say no?

z3_black.jpg

Here’s some of the features & specs to make your eyes water:

• Highest waterproof rating: Up to 30 min & 1.5m depth
  • 20.7MP camera & 4K video
  • High capacity battery (3100mAh), with STAMINA Mode (for up to 2 days battery life)
  • Super bright 5.2” Full HD TRILUMINOS™ display for mobile with Live Colour LED and X-Reality™ for mobile
  • Ultra-fast 4G & Snapdragon™ 801 quad-core 2.5Ghz processor and 3GB RAM

Interested? You can find out more about the Z3 features here > http://news.o2.co.uk/2014/09/03/beefy-battery-the-sony-xperia-z3-will-keep-you-chatting-come-hell-or...

You can also register your interest here > https://www.o2.co.uk/getupdates

So what do you think folks? Could this be your next upgrade?

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous
Not applicable
After trial testing the Xperia Z for O2 ,most definitely. slight_smile

I'll wait to see that the iPhone 6 brings first tho. wink
Message 2 of 58

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Still rocking my Z1, but I think the Galaxy Alpha will be next in line for me slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sony mobile always promise the moon on a stick when they annouce a new phone, it doesnt take long for most customers to end up disapointed by poor build quality, buggy software & a customer support network that just doesnt give a stuff.

If anyone ever wants a laugh, go over to the official Sony Mobile forum for a read.

Message 4 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

I was bribed by O2 to buy the Z1 with a 12 month free music service from sony and a £200 pair of sony wireless headphones. So i feel for the trap getting the Z1 the day before the Z2 came out.

Any regrets none at all LOL best phone i,ve ever had Mexican Wave do i real i got done out of the Z2 no because i have a great set of headphones for once Bouncy i,m very happy so cheers to O2 and Sony. Cheers

Message 5 of 58

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I get "bribed" into buying new phones all the time 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 58

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Also is ps4 remote play compatible, very unique selling point
Message 7 of 58

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally i've decided to go for an Android phone after many years of using Apple.....Im looking forward to the release of the Z3.

Message 8 of 58

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Sensible choice slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 58

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions