The new Sony Xperia PRO-I. Pre-order available now 📱

lewys-gp
Former Staff
  • 921 Posts
  • 89 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Sony Xperia PRO-ISony Xperia PRO-I

Hey everyone,

I have the honour of highlighting this new model from Sony, which is now available for pre-order on the O2 Shop. Below, I'll just run through a few features and specs I've read about, so you can get an idea of what it's like. 

Sony Xperia PRO-I

From what I've read, this could be more camera than mobile phone 📷

It's the world's first smartphone with a 1.0-type image sensor and phase detection autofocus. Both these features mean next-level imaging quality. There are also some other pro features, which you can see in the video below.

The camera's high-speed performance means unlimited creativity.

Sony Xperia PRO-I cameraSony Xperia PRO-I camera

Discover your inner photographer. With a large 1.0 type image sensor, the Xperia PRO-I can achieve astonishing low-light shots, a higher dynamic range in photos, and natural bokeh. And, the dual aperture feature lets you experiment with the depth of field to show your subjects in a variety of ways.

Sony Xperia PRO-I videoSony Xperia PRO-I video

What about videos? It does that too. You can take high-quality videos with an authentic shooting experience. Sony’s advanced Eye AF and Object Tracking features ensure sharp focus even on moving subjects.

Also, with Videography Pro and Photography Pro features, the Xperia PRO-I puts all the creative settings such as shutter speed, ISO and the white balance at your fingertips, so you can tailor manual controls to suit your needs and in every environment.

O2 Shop & Other Features

As mentioned, the phone is now available for pre-order on the O2 Shop.

It comes in Frosted Black and has a capacity of 512 GB.

There are a number of Pay Monthly options to choose from, so I'm sure you can find something that suits you from either the pre-built plans or the customer plans 😁

Any questions or comments, post them below!

Community Manager for the O2 Community 🙂
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions

I remember seeing the pro last year and thought cool I currently have the Xperia 5 ii and lobe that does the job for me 

Message 2 of 2