Did you mean: 

The new Motorola Moto G9 Play has launched

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-sku-header-041220.pngHey guys, 

how are you today? Back in the day when Motorola entered the game I used to answer every call with "hello Moto". So I am very excited to announce a new Motorola launch. The new Motorola Moto G9 Play is now available on O2

Capture the detail in every moment with a triple-lens camera. Go further, for longer with up to two days of battery life. And savour the smooth performance of a super-responsive processor. The Moto G9 Play has the power to keep up with you every day, all day.

Here is a bit more why we love it:

Capture the perfect photo

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os1-041220.jpg

From snapping a special moment on the go to capturing every tiny detail, the Moto G9 Play takes professional-looking shots wherever you are. Sharper low-light photos. Vivid night time pictures. Beautifully blurred portraits. And incredible close-ups. Never have to retake your shot again, a 48MP triple camera system gets it right the first time.   

Keep going for longer

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os2-041220.jpg

No more lugging around a spare battery pack or scanning for a table near a power socket, the Moto G9 Play’s 5000 mAH battery will keep you going for up to two days on a single charge. Listen on repeat. Snap every angle. Watch for hours. And find your way around without ever worrying about your percentage.

Get lost in entertainment

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os3-041220.jpg

Need an escape? Lose yourself in spine-tingling stories and exhilarating games with a stunning ultra-wide display. The Moto G9 Play’s 6.5 inch screen maximises your viewing area so you’ll never miss a detail again, while the Max Vision HD+ display makes sure you see everything the way it was intended. Pixelated video calls and blurry movie scenes are a thing of the past.

Do it all at the same time

motorola-g9-play-electric-blue-os4-041220.jpg

You’re a multitasker, so you need a phone that seamlessly keeps up with you – whatever you’re surfing, watching, snapping and creating. Feel your phone respond effortlessly to your every command thanks to a powerful octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM.

What do guys think of Motorola Moto G9 Play? Who is ready for an upgrade? And who remembers their "hello Moto" ads? Let me know below.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@LukasB The black one! I didn't even know it existed in pink, I'm so old joy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@LukasB @TheresaV  I had so many. I had pink and red. yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
StarTac was the one to have.
Sadly, they all look the same these days.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 14

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35794 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

The photos of our dogs in the Photos thread are all taken on a two year old G7plus.

The phone before that, which died one day, was also a Moto G series.

Message 14 of 14