Did you mean: 

The new Alcatel 3T 8 Kids Tablet

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

alcatel-family-tablet-sku-header-210920.pngHey guys,

how are you this morning? This is for the youngsters, for the young at heart or your children. The new Alcatel 3T 8 Kids Tablet is now available on O2. And I have to say this looks so cute I want one too. If you get the Family Tablet Bundle 2020 you can keep the kids entertained, a protective case and stand, and fun children’s’ software from Azoomee. A Win Win Win if you ask me.

Here is a bit more why we love the new Alcatel 3T 8 Kids Tablet.

alcatel-family-tablet-os1-210920.jpgDesigned with kids in mind

Tablets can be great entertainment and learning resources for children, but there’s lots to think about before handing yours over to your offspring. With this family-friendly tablet bundle, the thinking’s been done for you. The light, portable Alcatel 3T 8 comes with a protective case and stand, to protect it from accidents and tantrums. And it’s loaded with kids’ software from Azoomee, to keep children from five years old and up entertained.

alcatel-family-tablet-os2-210920.jpgMaking learning fun

This tablet bundle comes with Azoomee – a fun learning platform for kids from five upwards. It gives you unlimited access to games, videos and activities chosen by educators and based around 21st Century skills. Azoomee’s aim is to make screen time meaningful, so whether your child is a regular user or you’ve had to jump on a call for work and you need to keep them entertained, you can be sure their time is being well spent.

alcatel-family-tablet-os3-210920.jpgA window to the world

Videos. Games. Books. Your child will enjoy them all on the Alcatel 3T 8’s lovely bright screen. If they like to read, Reading Mode sets the screen to black and white and adjusts to the light, so they can get lost in the plot whether they’re curled up on the sofa or snuggled under the covers at bedtime. And with Eye Care mode, which reduces blue light to help relieve visual fatigue, they should be bright-eyed for school in the morning.

What do you guys think of the new Alcatel 3T 8 Kids Tablet? Are you getting your little ones one for Christmas? Let me know your thoughts below.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0