cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 10+ and 10+ 5G, out now on O2!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Samsung Note 10

Hello everyone,

Some good news for you Samsung fans! Happy Dance

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G are now available on O2!

• Customers that pre-order can get an extra £100 when they trade in their old device on top of their recycle value
  • Available in Aura Glow and Aura Black on O2 custom plans, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G is available for £56.31 per month for 20GB data with a £30 upfront payment

Galaxy NoteGalaxy Note

Galaxy NoteSamsung Note 10

The Samsung Galaxy Note series is now available to pre-order online on O2’s revolutionary custom plans. Customers can also pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ 5G in-store from Thursday 8th August – before all the handsets go on general sale from the 23rd August.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G

The brand-new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G boasts 5 cameras allowing customers to get the perfect angle every time. What’s more, with the new and improved gesture controls on the iconic S-Pen, customers can control their camera to snap a group selfie, skip through a video or control PowerPoint slides whilst their Galaxy Note 10+ 5G powers the presentation, all with a simple click.

A selection of 4G tariffs will be available from O2 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G and Samsung Galaxy Note10+, with both handsets available for £56.31 per month for 20GB of data and a £30 upfront payment.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is just as impressive with 4 cameras; 3 on the back, 1 on the front. It comes with Audio Zoom, to really focus in on the important audio when customers are shooting a video. Featuring a 6.3” display screen and Adobe Rush, its ideal for on-the-go editing. Added with Super-Fast Wireless Charging and a Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner built into the display for the safest, most convenient way of keeping the device secure from any prying eyes.

A range of tariffs will be available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, such as £51.20 per month for 20GB of data with a £30 upfront payment.

Read more in the blog post here

Are you excited about this new Note series? Which one are you thinking of getting? Let us know in the comments. slight_smile

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Afsana
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi.

I pre-ordered the Samsung Note 10 on 09.08.2019 and was told it would be sent out on 23rd August 2019, does that mean the phone itself is being released on 23rd August?

And will it be dispatched on that day?

Also, how long goes delivery take?

Message 12 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Afsana wrote:

Hi.

I pre-ordered the Samsung Note 10 on 09.08.2019 and was told it would be sent out on 23rd August 2019, does that mean the phone itself is being released on 23rd August?

@Afsana 

The opening post on the thread states this...

The Samsung Galaxy Note series is now available to pre-order online on O2’s revolutionary custom plans. Customers can also pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ 5G in-store from Thursday 8th August – before all the handsets go on general sale from the 23rd August

The delivery will be after 23rd and dependent on stock levels

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 25

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
The 23rd will be delivery day, as said.. stock levels dependant
Message 14 of 25

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Afsana wrote:

Hi.

Hi @Afsana

Awesome to hear you've pre-ordered the Note 10. I'd love to hear how you find it when you receive it and have had a chance to try it out! slight_smile

Message 15 of 25

RikerZone
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I pre ordered a note 10 plus 5G will I get it on launch date as there's not information on my order at the moment.
Message 16 of 25

MI5
  • 143423 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@RikerZone 

There won't be any updates until your phone is dispatched.

We don't have any stock level info here so you'll need to call customer service please.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 25

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Today is the day. Today, is the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 launch day. For those who pre-ordered, hopefully your devices will be on the way to you today. Some variants did have back order deliveries - which would have been indicated when you pre-ordered, so we hope you'll receive them soon if you're one of those customers.

@viridis - You're going to hate me, but I used O2 Recycle to trade my Sony Xperia 1 in, to upgrade to the Note 10+ 5G. It's good to be back home with Samsung! ❤️

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 18 of 25

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Turncoat!
Message 19 of 25

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Did you ever have an XZ Premium before @Chris_K ?
Just wondering ...
Message 20 of 25