cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10, 10+ and 10+ 5G, out now on O2!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Samsung Note 10

Hello everyone,

Some good news for you Samsung fans! Happy Dance

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10, Note 10+ and Note 10+ 5G are now available on O2!

• Customers that pre-order can get an extra £100 when they trade in their old device on top of their recycle value
  • Available in Aura Glow and Aura Black on O2 custom plans, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G is available for £56.31 per month for 20GB data with a £30 upfront payment

Galaxy NoteGalaxy Note

Galaxy NoteSamsung Note 10

The Samsung Galaxy Note series is now available to pre-order online on O2’s revolutionary custom plans. Customers can also pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ 5G in-store from Thursday 8th August – before all the handsets go on general sale from the 23rd August.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G

The brand-new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G boasts 5 cameras allowing customers to get the perfect angle every time. What’s more, with the new and improved gesture controls on the iconic S-Pen, customers can control their camera to snap a group selfie, skip through a video or control PowerPoint slides whilst their Galaxy Note 10+ 5G powers the presentation, all with a simple click.

A selection of 4G tariffs will be available from O2 for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G and Samsung Galaxy Note10+, with both handsets available for £56.31 per month for 20GB of data and a £30 upfront payment.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is just as impressive with 4 cameras; 3 on the back, 1 on the front. It comes with Audio Zoom, to really focus in on the important audio when customers are shooting a video. Featuring a 6.3” display screen and Adobe Rush, its ideal for on-the-go editing. Added with Super-Fast Wireless Charging and a Ultrasonic Fingerprint Scanner built into the display for the safest, most convenient way of keeping the device secure from any prying eyes.

A range of tariffs will be available for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10, such as £51.20 per month for 20GB of data with a £30 upfront payment.

Read more in the blog post here

Are you excited about this new Note series? Which one are you thinking of getting? Let us know in the comments. slight_smile

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
While the spec list is impressive, and I do like the Note devices, I doubt I will be getting one.
The cost of the phone alone is more than I am paying for my current deal, and that is phone and tariff!!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 25

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
While the spec list is impressive, and I do like the Note devices, I doubt I will be getting one.
The cost of the phone alone is more than I am paying for my current deal, and that is phone and tariff!!

@gmarkj  Which part in the specs did you find most impressive? slight_smile 

Message 3 of 25

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions
It's a very big phone @Marjo the 10+
I like the larger screen.
The specification is fantastic.
I'm still more than happy with my Samsung Galaxy A70 👍

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 4 of 25

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I like the option of using it as a desktop replacement with the DeX system. One device but a number of options...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It looks an awesome device, hope Father Christmas has one in his sack for me.

Message 6 of 25

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
This phone, and some of its features, disgusts me to my core.
Still, the shape looks nice.........

....still.
Message 7 of 25

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

....still.

LOL

Message 8 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

....still.

Oh clear off Sonyboy....clown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 25

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
You can't deny that it's more than a passing resemblance to certain devices though...

And I hear it has a 3d scanner.....

Never thought I'd see the day, honestly.
Message 10 of 25