cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Samsung Galaxy Book Pro has just launched!

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi everyone,

Well, you knew it was coming and here it is! If you are already impressed by what the Samsung Galaxy Book Standard has to offer, the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro version will probably make your jaws drop that tiny bit more. 

image001.jpg

Available in Mystic Blue

Don’t forget your Custom Plan……Laptop plans as individual as you are

We're putting you in control of your phone plan. So you can choose how much you pay upfront, how much data you need, and how long you want to pay off your phone for. Choose anywhere between 3 and 48 months – the total cost of your device will be the same. Changed your mind? No problem. You can flex your data allowance up and down, once a month. And if you fancy upgrading, just pay off your Device Plan at any time and choose a new phone.

Here’s a bit more about why we love the all new Samsung Galaxy Book Pro

See it all, wherever you are

A real featherweight champ ready for work or for play. No need to leave it at home, the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro packs a lot of power under its hood. Conveniently compact to lighten the load, whilst on the go. Pull it out of your bag and browse over brunch at your favourite coffee house. Shut off from work and jump straight into your favourite shows. With the Full HD AMOLED display you’ll see nothing but the best views.

Everything with speed

Struggling to keep up? You won’t with the Galaxy Book Pro’s 11th Gen Intel Core Processor at hand. Manage your workload. Make the most of your movie marathons. Go hard with your gaming. There’s nothing that will stop you in your tracks, you can multitask everything with ease without being slowed down.

Stay connected with 4G

Get online wherever you are with 4G connectivity1, and use your Galaxy Tablet as a second screen2. With seamless ecosystem connectivity, you can work from the garden without worrying about the connection dropping off. And with the SmartThings Find3 feature you can keep tabs on all your Galaxy devices.

1 4G connection required

2 Galaxy Tab running One UI 3.1 or above required

3 Compatible Galaxy device required – Smartphone or Tablet with Android 8 or above. Devices must be registered to a Samsung account.

Stylish and practical

Suited and booted, the Samsung Galaxy Book Pro is designed for productivity, in style. Whether you’re hitting deadlines or taking a break for some well-deserved downtime - you can count on it to perform. Plus, it looks great too.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Avanix
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sounds great, sadly since pre-ordering on 1st May nobody has been able to tell me when I'll actually get it!

Message 2 of 8

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hi @Avanix Sorry to hear that! I will send you a private message to get more details and hopefully find out more for you!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 8

Drewscotland84
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've ordered one soon hopefully I don't have to wait too long for O2 to deliver it. Any news when you are getting your stock in??. Thank you

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Drewscotland84 

You just have to keep cheking the shop for 'Coming Soon'.

The shop is here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Drewscotland84
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Your message doesn't even make sense. The website does not say anything about coming soon. It says it can take up to two weeks, I was just hoping it was not going to take so long. You don't have to reply to every post especially when your replies are no help.

Message 6 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Drewscotland84 

I don't reply to every post, and you don't need to be so damn rude. I'll leave you to it.

If you want an answer to your query then ring O2.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions