cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Motorola moto e5 play is now available with O2!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

I'm happy to announce that the The Motorola moto e5 play is now available from O2! This is a fantastic phone with some great features including a fingerprint scanner, a great camera and Android Oreo, all at an affordable price! 

Moto .jpg

Keep your content safe

Your phone isn't just for calling and texting. It's for taking photos, online banking, going on social media and messaging your loved ones.  With the moto e5 play, you can keep all the data on your phone secure with the fingerprint scanner. It means your phone will only unlock for you – so you know your content is for your eyes only.

Open your apps in a flash

Get an affordable phone, without skimping on quality. The moto e5 play runs on Android Oreo, so you can count on everything running smoothly. Google have even redesigned your favourite apps, so it's easy to get access to the stuff you want.

Take your best shot

Ever take five different shots before you decide which one to upload to Instagram?  The moto e5 play helps you take perfect snaps every time, so you won't have to keep scrolling to find one you like. The 8 megapixel rear camera has autofocus and auto low light enhancement, so you can wave goodbye to blurry snaps and bad lighting.

How can I get one?

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/motorola/moto-e5-play#contractType=payasyougo

Recycle Your Device – save cash!

Recycling an old device through O2 Recycle, customers can receive a cash payment when they upgrade.  Customers can recycle in-store or online at O2 Recycle

What do you guys think of the Motorola moto e5 play? Is it something you'd get for yourself? Let us know below. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Looks a nice phone @Martin-O2 but the screenn is too small for me. I've got used to the 6.1" screen on my S8+. Any new phone I buy will have to have that size screen as minimum if not larger.

I play a lot of games and stream films, TV shows and baseball games. A large screen is essential for me.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Lots of new phones being released now, it's that time of year too for the imminent latest iDevices and the threads will be starting soon about what to expect, when is preorder etc.

Message 3 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Glory1 Yes it's really hard to go down in screen size once you've got used to a larger one. 

@jonsie It's that time of year! Exciting if you're looking to upgrade to a new handset! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Screen size is also a factor for me @Martin-O2. Having had the Note 8 for only a few months I wont be changing it anytime soon wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Battery is a tad dinky.. I’d have the Plus tho

Message 7 of 7