cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The HONOR View20 now available on an O2 Custom Plan!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hello everyone!

Good news! The HONOR View20 is now available for O2 customers, with 2 different colour options: Sapphire Blue and Midnight Black

Whether you're watching movies or scrolling through your snaps, you can see more on the HONOR View20's 6.4 inch display. And the 4000mAh battery will let you browse, play games and multi-task, for longer.

Read more about it below, and let us know in the comments if any of you are excited about this new device? slight_smile

HONOR View20

Phone plans as individual as you are

We're putting you in control of your phone plan. So you can choose how much you pay upfront, how much data you need, and how long you want to pay off your phone for. Choose anywhere between 3 and 36 months – the total cost of your device will be the same. Changed your mind? No problem. You can flex your data allowance up and down, once a month. And if you fancy upgrading, just pay off your Device Plan at any time and choose a new phone.

Watch TV and movies in full screen, on the 6.4 inch display

With the HONOR View20, there's nothing to stop you watching your favourite shows, scrolling through your photos and editing your reports, in full screen. The 25MP selfie cam is hidden away neatly in the top left corner, so it doesn't get in the way of the 6.4 inch display.

honor-view20-gwp-overview-slice-140119.jpg

Claim an HONOR Watch Magic

Pair your new phone with a sleek HONOR smartwatch. Buy the View20 by 6 February, and you can claim a free HONOR Watch Magic, worth £179.99. So that's two new gadgets you can show off. You'll get a leaflet with your order. Simply follow the instructions to claim your watch by 21 March. Remember to keep hold of your proof of purchase – you'll need it for your claim.

Capture every little detail, with the combined 48MP main cameras

The View20 comes with dual rear cameras, which combine to offer a whopping 48MP. With incredible low light performance and intelligent scene recognition, you can take the perfect pic, day or night, whatever the weather.

Get the brains to match the looks, with built in AI

The View20 looks incredible, and it's got the smarts too. With in-built AI, it can tell you how many calories are in your meal, automatically edit your videos, translate foreign languages, and loads more. The View20 will give you a helping hand, whenever you need it.

Browse, play games, and multi-task, faster and for longer

The View20 comes with an incredibly powerful processor and loads of RAM, to give you easier multi-tasking and a seamless gaming experience. It comes with a massive 4000mAh battery, so you can make it through the day on one charge. And if you do need a top-up, you'll quickly be back to full power, thanks to HONOR Super Charge.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Looks a good phone for the price of £499

Techradar give it a good review, although the camera isn't particulary high quality (according to T.R.)

Massive screen size!

https://www.techradar.com/uk/reviews/honor-view-20-review

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Oh yes @Cleoriff, for me a big screen size is a must nowadays (lots of gaming etc). Couldn't turn back anymore to smaller ones, even though I sometimes miss being able to put my phone in my jeans pocket.

Side question, out of curiosity, which of the 2 colours would you choose for this device? yahoo 

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Looks nice and the screen size is very appealing. The days are gone when you felt a bit of a dick putting a large phone to your ear.

Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Marjo

I would never have a black phone...so it would be sapphire blue.

Having said all that, it wouldn't really matter, as whatever phone I have, it always goes in a red case...joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5