cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Google Pixel 4a is now available for Pre-Order!

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

The new Google Pixel 4a is available for pre-order from today! Take perfect pictures, in any light. Get help when you need it, with Google Assistant. And get more from your phone with a battery that lasts up to 24 hours.

google-pixel-4a-sku-header-040920.pngGet help when you need it

Need a hand? No problem. Pixel 4a has a built-in Google Assistant to help you along the way. You can use it to control your phone, send texts, open your favourite apps, multitask and more.

Let your camera do the work

Take perfect photos, day or night. When the lighting isn’t great, you can adjust the brightness and shadows separately, using dual exposure controls. And Live HDR+ gives you a preview of how your picture will look before you take it.

Keep going for up to 24 hours

The Pixel 4a’s Adaptive Battery can keep your phone going for up to 24 hours. It learns your favourite apps, so you’re not wasting battery power on the ones you hardly ever use.

Own the night

With Night Sight camera mode, Pixel 4a lets you delve into the world of astrophotography, and capture incredible pictures of the night sky.

Check out the Google Pixel 4a on the O2 Store now and post any questions in the comments below.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jmct1188
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I've pre-ordered a 4a directly from Google but have a monthly O2 sim only contract. Will WiFi calling being available on the 4a?

Thanks

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jmct1188 

Yes it will work fine.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

jmct1188
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Fab, thanks!
Message 4 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No worries
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5