Did you mean: 

Store Click & Collect Orders - Update

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

LATEST UPDATE:

O2 Stores are back open now. From Tuesday 11 August across the UK, Click & Collect and Click & Collect Today will be back.

Hey all,

We know the COVID-19 crisis has caused some uncertainties and one of those is around Click & Collect, or Click & Collect Today orders. As many of you know, in-line with Government guidelines we have closed all O2 stores across the country, so we understand we have some customers who are now unable to collect their orders. We now have an update we’d like to share with you.

I’m a new customer

We want to get your order to you, so we’ll deliver instead to your billing address. You will receive a text message from us from tomorrow confirming this address, and we’ll dispatch your order as soon as possible. Watch out for an email or text confirming when it’s on the way.

For safety, fraud and security purposes, you will not be able to give us an alternative address for delivery.

I’m an existing customer

We want to get your order to you, so we’ll deliver instead to your billing address. You will receive a text message from us from 30 March to re-arrange delivery. We’ll dispatch your order as soon as possible, so watch out for an email or text confirming when it’s on the way.

If your billing address isn’t suitable, you will have 24 hours to give us a new delivery address from when you receive this text. If this applies to you, the text will have instructions on changing the delivery address.

I’m a new/existing customer and pre-ordered, but it wasn’t ready to collect

Though one of the above will apply to you (whether you’re a new or an existing customer), the exact day of delivery is TBC and is fully dependant upon stock levels, as would have applied before our stores closed. As soon as your order is ready for dispatch, you will receive an email or text with confirmation.

No longer want your order, or want to return it?
Once delivered, you will need to follow our returns process.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks for this welcome info @Chris_K thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 16

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It certainly helps @Chris_K 

But.....when are O2 going to change the crazy way of trying to cancel when a device hasn't been sent out yet?

Message 3 of 16

victorjp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Dear o2 Social Media Team,

Chris_K- Thank you for your speedy response. It was mentioned customers will be contacted 30th of March for arranged delivery. Could you please advise when I will be contacted.

Many thanks

Victorjp

Regards,

Victor

Victor Joshua Peter | Systems Administrator
IT Experts Service LTD 51 Moineau, Grahame Park, The Concourse, London, United Kingdom, NW9 5UR.
02036126719 | victor@itexpertsservice.com | info@itexpertsservice.com

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with o2 customer service. Any information transmitted here is strictly based on my personal opinion and experience with o2. I'm a regular customer happy to support users and other customers that visit the community with their basic tec needs and general issues that don't require the user's account details.
Message 4 of 16

MI5
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Chris_K ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 16

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

The only contact you will get is a dispatch email. Social media team won't be able to give you any more info.

Message 6 of 16

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

As you mentioned 30 March, I assume you're an existing customer. That being said, those messages were being sent out from Monday so it may take a few days for our team to get around to all of these. If you give it another day or so, you should get an update by then. If you've already had the messages to arrange delivery, it won't be possible to confirm exactly what day your order will arrive - but as soon as it is dispatched, you'll be sent a notification confirming this.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 7 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Chris_K 

Pleased to see Click and Collect is now back and working as from today. yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 16

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Chris_K 

Pleased to see Click and Collect is now back and working as from today. yahoo

Thanks @Cleoriff 

I've just made a little edit to specify that Click & Collect is back UK-wide. slight_smile

Message 9 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Can we get an update on this now we are again locked down @Chris_K @Marjo @LukasB @TheresV?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 16