Did you mean: 

Star launches tomorrow on Disney+

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey everyone,

hope you had a lovely weekend. To start the week we have  very very big news for you. If you didn’t know already from our little teaser earlier - Star will launch Disney+ tomorrow.

uk_disneyplus-star_content-range-img_v12_r_f17c7ddd.jpeg

Star on Disney+ brings you a brand new world of TV series, movies and originals, with fresh stories added every week. So there’s always something new to keep you on the edge of your seat.

Star is home to the best entertainment for everyone from Disney Television Studios, 20th Century Studios, 20th Television, ABC, Searchlight Pictures and more.

Star sits alongside the five brilliant brands you already know and love, as the sixth tile in your Disney+ app. It will be a part of your Disney+ subscription from 23 Feb.

In celebration of the launch we have some fun content planned - so keep your eyes on our Off-topic section. We are about start something you have not seen before…

——

ezgif-3-f5dac0dbd1a5.gif

Get your Disney+ Extra. Whether you’re new to O2 or upgrading, you can get 6 months of Disney+ on us, with our latest plans. Simply choose it as your Extra when you checkout.

Not ready for an upgrade? Add Disney+ as an Extra to your current plan via My O2 for £5.99 a month, and we’ll give you £2 a month off your bill.

Already got Disney+? That's no reason to miss out on 6 months on us. You can choose Disney+ as an Extra even if you're already a subscriber. Check out our Disney+ Extra FAQs for more info.

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

So excited for this! heart_eyes

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 2 of 3

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Me too @TheresaV - If we could only tell them today but they will see tomorrow wink

signature

Message 3 of 3