O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Topics: 526

Re: Sony Xperia and Android Pie. Who wants a slice?

@Ann59 wrote:
My xz1 runs number 1310-4097 as was a replacemt from Sony it's self an I don't see that listed above does that affect it?

@viridis?

Topics: 68

Is that the number on the pull out tab?
That looks like a software customisation, not hardware customisation

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Level 1: Joiner

On the pull out tab yeah

Hi All,

I've still not had my update to Pie yet, is this still an issue or is it just me 😕?

Followed this thread and there are several numbers on the box...
On the pull out insert it's: 1308-5075.1
On the inside of the bottom part of the box is : 1309-1730.1
On the inside of the top part of the box it's: 1309-1732.1
And on the outside of the top part of the box is :1310-4097

However, none of these relate to what's put in the previous posts so totally at a loss.

I'm on an O2 UK pay monthly contract but I think the phone came from Carphone Warehouse.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Topics: 68

The late XZ1 update for devices still on Oreo is rolling out this week, if it reaches all customisations by the end of the week I'm not sure, but it is coming.

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Highlighted

@viridis - thank you for replying. At least I know now that it's still happening :-). Will update when I get it.