Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 81

Re: Sony Xperia Z2 - Available for pre-order NOW!

Seen it all now, people on 3 are collecting pre orders.
That's everyone except o2 now supplying pre orders ahead of general release.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Well hopefully that means they do actually have the stock if everyone else has and they will be available tomorrow. I have mine getting delivered to store so they should have no excuse for not having it in store tomorrow.

Highlighted
Anonymous

Surely due to the delays the least that O2 can do for those that have pre ordered for home delivery is to send them out next day delivery.
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

Please do not hate on the mods, it is not their fault for lack of communication on O2's part.

I too am concerned that a delay in receiving my preorder of the Z2 (home delivery) could affect whether there will be any tablets left to claim on a first come first serve basis.  I placed my preorder in the first week that this offer was made available, as it stands I do not know when I will be receiving it which is pretty poor.

Hopefully only 2,000 leaflets will be given out based on the first 2,000 people that preordered.  Please can we have some clarification on this?

As previous posters have mentioned the tablet offer was the only reason I chose a more expensive contract by going directly through O2, I will be extremely dissapointed as a long term O2 customer if I am unable to claim this offer.

Highlighted
Anonymous

This is just ridiculous!!! Just phoned my 2 local branches in Bristol, they will have them tomorrow. Spoke with O2 online. Oh we don't know when we're getting them. Looks like I'm cancelling pre order and going into store instead!
Highlighted

Chatting now, same as above. We're screwed if these tablets are first come to everyone

Highlighted
Anonymous

if you cancel  and get one tomorrow from store does that mean you havent preordered and wont get the offer?

Highlighted
Anonymous

I'm not bothered about the tablet. Just want the phone. Pre ordered online 3 weeks ago. I'll just cancel the pre order an get it at the shop tomorrow
Highlighted

Technically yes

Highlighted

Well If that tablet offer is first come first served, any one waiting for delivery is screwed out really. And how come people are collecting from stores tomorrow? Can't I collect instead so I can redeem.tablet offer
Mangesh: at 12:26:37
Have you checked this from nearest O2 store/
Me: at 12:27:39
No as my order is with O2 online
Mangesh: at 12:28:19
When I go through your order, I see that order is waiting for dispatch, and it will be after launch date which is 1st may.
Mangesh: at 12:29:37
I would request you to check with nearest store, if you are getting any tablet on first come first serve you can cancel this order and you can cancel this online order.
Mangesh: at 12:29:55
But as I know it is not possible as the launch date is postponed.
Mangesh: at 12:30:14
The phone will not be available in market before launch date.