Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Sony Xperia Z2 - Available for pre-order NOW!

I also haven't had any emails or texts about my pre order. I'm having mine delivered to an O2 store, I called O2 cust serv on Friday and gave them my order reference number and was told as it's being delivered to store they can't update me and suggested I called the store. I did call the store who said that they were expecting a delivery on Saturday. If what I have read in previous comments is right then it's possible my phone is at the store but I can't have it until Thursday? As you can walk into Carphone or Phones 4 U and get one now I don't see why I have to wait until Thursday. I've ordered a purple phone which is a colour exclusive to O2 but yet they aren't considered a partner by Sony and allowed to let pre order customers have their order early like Carphone or P4U customers. I placed my pre order back in March and I would have thought that ordering direct from my phone service provider rather than a high street shop might have counted for something. A little disappointed if honest.
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,849
Ideas: 6

@jonsie o2 have confirmed only on 1st may http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Sony-Xperia-Z2-Available-for-pre-order-NOW/m-p/656835#M829...
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

any update on this?  I pre-ordered online a month or so ago.  I have an order number but nothing showing up on MyO2.

Will this be dispatched tomorrow for delivery on 1st May?

Highlighted
Anonymous

Same for me, I ordered on the 29th March and the order status has been saying processing ever since with no other information or expected delivery day.

Please can someone advise as I'm expecting the delivery day to be the same as the store collection day which is 1st May.
Highlighted
Topics: 295
Kudos: 1,849
Ideas: 6

[ Edited ]

it is all in the link above o2 official reply from @Chris_K but here is the link again http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Sony-Xperia-Z2-Available-for-pre-order-NOW/m-p/656835#M829...

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 11” 2018 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Henstridge Rural South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Highlighted
Anonymous

so i pre ordered my z2 on the 5th of april from what i have read am i to understand i shall be reciveing it on the 1st of may? have had no emails or text and o2 have been no help at all!

Highlighted
Anonymous

I understand that was the information at the time, it's more the lack of any progress in the order section on the "myO2" part of the account information.

I pre-ordered on the 28th online, paid the early upgrade fee, and now all I can see is an "in process".  I'm only keen to get this on release date to take advantage of the tablet offer!

Highlighted
Anonymous

Hi folks,

Quick question...

I pre-ordered on the 1st April motivated by the tablet offer. However, the tablets are restricted to the 1st 2000. Is this the first 2000 to place the pre-order or the 1st 2000 to redeem the tablet voucher.

If it is the first 2000 to redeem then it could be a mad panic as fall to the whims of delivery couriers.

For what it's worth, customer services were adamant that it was the first 2000 to pre-order and once that figure is reached they stop issuing the tablet redemption voucher. However, I don't necessarily trust their advice! I note the offer is till open on their website which seems strange.

Many thanks.
Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi folks,

Quick question...

I pre-ordered on the 1st April motivated by the tablet offer. However, the tablets are restricted to the 1st 2000. Is this the first 2000 to place the pre-order or the 1st 2000 to redeem the tablet voucher.

If it is the first 2000 to redeem then it could be a mad panic as fall to the whims of delivery couriers.

For what it's worth, customer services were adamant that it was the first 2000 to pre-order and once that figure is reached they stop issuing the tablet redemption voucher. However, I don't necessarily trust their advice! I note the offer is till open on their website which seems strange.

Many thanks.

Hi there, you can find full details and information on the Tablet Z offer availability and elgibibility criteria here > http://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/sony-xperia-z2-phone-pre-order-with-sony-tablet-z-offer-terms-and-conditions

Hi. I'm from the Social Media Team.