Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Anonymous

Re: Sony Xperia Z2 - Available for pre-order NOW!

Was 1st April Preorder
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Just shows that it is done in no particular order....

Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I also agree no particular order

which could only means there are less then 2000 preorder

or they have knowledge of all validated claim and distributed between few people to order actual tablets and they are going at it at radon, if second point is correct then it is unlikely those who don't have text email yet will e told at last minute that they are unlucky and at the moment its just me and @TheOnlyPaulV don't have any text and both of us have ported our old number

p.s. I preOrdered on 15 April and registered on 1 May 2.30

And to labour a point, O2 can end all this speculation ANY time it wants and that's the thing that's annoying. We're all trying to make sense of this and it maybe that there is no sense it. Lol
And yes, we both committed our, in my case 6, years old numbers to O2 and now looks like we're being punished for it Smiley Happy
Incredible
Anonymous

I received a text on Monday and the email advising me to resubmit my imei number and mobile number, which was confirmed received yesterday morning, I've received no other correspondence yet.
Anonymous

I've received the email to say delivery is tomorrow so I'm relieved to have had this communication.
Topics: 77

Is it possible for O2 to setup a sms forwarding from your temporary numbers to the ported ones?
Sms have a default life of 14 days don't they? So if texts were sent to temp numbers a redirect will display any sms from Monday?

Anonymous

@TheOnlyPaulV I REALLY hope your just further down the list and they are yet to get to your details as it is clear you are upset and feel you have followed all the procedures.

There is no point in going at O2Chris though. If he has given you all he has them that is what he has done.

As said before, await completion of the process. If you get the tablet GREAT. If you don't then complain to complaintreviewservice.com and if you get no joy there then ombudsman. I would strongly recommend you let o2 know if you do complain at the end of the process of your intention to go to the ombudsman if you have to.

But you MUST follow that procedure. Bypassing complaintreviewservice.com will see your case thrown out by the ombudsman.

I wish you well on this

I hope O2 either deliver the goods or realise a mistake has been made before then.
Anonymous

[ Edited ]

I spoke to O2 Customer Services at 18:18 today for 47 min. and hold your breath, he "categorically" and "emphatically" stated that no one has been sent any tablet yet and they are still validating claims. I told him about this forum and actually got him to visit the forum and see all these messages for himself (including the ones from some of you who have either received the tablet or received tablet order confirmation and tracking number emails/texts from O2. He says, they are all lying ("anybody can say anything on internet"). I then offered him that I will try to request you helpful souls to please take some snapshots/pictures of your tablet delivery notes or dispatch notes or My O2 Order confirmation or confirmation emails from O2, so I can email him some of these pictures. Then only he will possibly believe that all these people are not lying on the forum. Would appreciate if you can help with this, either post the pictures/snapshots on the forum or send me using message (you can black out any personal info). I have sent Private messages to both Chris_K and Toby yesterday but they have chosen not to respond at all. Yesterday I spent 6 hrs chasing this, today it was 3 hrs and no progress whatsoever. Customer Services people speak so rudely and one of them said, I am not here to sat talking to you whole day. Can't believe, this is the company I have been with for last 14 years continuously and having paid them £20,000+ so far.