Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sony Xperia 1 II Launch

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Guys, the highly anticipated Sony Xperia 1 II will be available on O2. We have seen a few posts on here asking for the launch. The new Sony Xperia 1 II is built for speed, it has a powerful Snapdragon 865 processor and unbelievably quick camera autofocus. Plus, it’s ready for the 5th Generation with O2 5G.

But let’s see some more details why we and a lot of people on here were waiting for the Xperia 1 II …

sku-header-290520.png

Focus faster

The Xperia 1 II can capture things that were previously impossible on a smartphone. Developed with Sony’s Alpha camera engineers and built with Zeiss optics, the 12MP triple-lens system has up to 20fps continuous burst shooting, complete with autofocus and auto-exposure. You’ll never miss the moment.

Sounds incredible

It’s a well-known fact that Sony’s audio experts are among the best in the world – and they’ve had their hands on the Xperia 1 II. Enjoy cinema-quality Dolby Atmos sound when you’re watching a movie, and hear music in a new way with 360 Reality Audio, which is tuned in collaboration with Sony Music Entertainment.

A movie screen in your hand

If anyone knows screen technology, it’s Sony. The Xperia 1 II uses Sony’s Bravia HDR engine to bring you unrivalled clarity and detail. The 21:9 CinemaWide OLED display brings you movies in stunning cinema quality thanks to new motion blur reduction technology, and with 4K and HDR, you’ll see them exactly how they were made to be viewed.

And… if you pre-Order now you can claim a free pair of headphones worth £329.

PLEASE NOTE: Our pre-order promotion has been so popular that we have nearly sold out of our allocation of 1,750 Sony WH1000XM3 headphones. So any customer who pre-orders this device from us tomorrow morning aren't disappointed, from approx. 8am Tue 9 June 2020 we will change the offer to Sony WH910 headphones. More info.

unnamed.png

Let me know what you think of the Sony Xperia 1 II. Are you going to get it? Was it worth the wait? Post your thoughts below…

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 50
49 REPLIES 49

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good news @Chris_K 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 50

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Woohooo
Message 42 of 50

Biganth78
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Any news on the 1 II dispatch?

Thanks

Anthony

Message 43 of 50

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Wednesday I'd have thought.
Message 44 of 50

Pete58
Level 3: Thinker
  • 40 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
@Chris_K thanks for the good news I will ordering mine tomorrow hopefully O2 have a decent stock level
Message 45 of 50

Xperia1II
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I pre ordered it on the 5th and now just a few days left till I can have in my hands this beautiful beast. Can't wait.
Message 46 of 50

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

tenor.gif

Message 47 of 50

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:

tenor.gif

LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 50

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Hi @Chris_K.
Just wondering if there is any news on a pre-order for the Mk3?
I know the launch date according to a few sources is August but was hoping you might have something up your sleeve...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 49 of 50

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:
Hi @Chris_K.
Just wondering if there is any news on a pre-order for the Mk3?
I know the launch date according to a few sources is August but was hoping you might have something up your sleeve...

Hey @gmarkj sorry for the delay, I was off for a couple of weeks... But I got some good news for you - you're spot on with August. August 19th to be exact, if all goes to plan. There won't be any pre-order and it'll go straight to launch, so maybe set yourself a wee calendar reminder?

We'll get it posted on the Community too once it's live of course slight_smile

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 50 of 50