Share your most memorable moments on the O2 community

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Memories

Hey everyone, 

Continuing this week's theme of celebrating the O2 community 5th Birthday we'd like to hear about your most memorable moments from your time on the O2 community! It could be a time when you or another member really made a difference helping a newbie, a friendship that started on the forums or just a hilarious thread that made you smile. slight_smile

Memorable moments from the community team:

For me it was my first ever thread where I introduced myself to the community. I was quite nervous coming on board to such a well established community but I received a lovely warm welcome and was made to feel at home right away. - Martin 

There are so many memories! All the times that I've noticed new members getting the help they need, having a fun discussion in off topic, getting inspired by someone here talking about specific things they have been doing... even little things like starting to watch Star Trek (I'm a Trekkie now because of our off topic thread!), building some cool stuff from LEGOs and even getting back to some mobile games again with renewed enthusiasm. Smiley Happy  - Marjo

The most memorable moment for me was when I introduced myself to the community and the forum login system broke down so I couldn’t even reply!  Crazy Well, that was ‘a good start’ for the new Head of Community.... what can I say.... Destroy - Mercedes

So please let us know your fondest memories from the O2 community below. Smiley Wink

20422i17267C7DA5FA4871.png

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Good luck mate. Hope all goes well tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Best wishes for tomorrow @jonsie ... hope all goes well 

Message 22 of 26

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Oh @jonsie you've made my day. Not wept with laughter in a long time.

All the best for tomorrow - hope the op goes well.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 23 of 26

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

It's only a SIM swap tomorrow, the 14th is when the fun starts:smileywink:

For a place that trades off its massage parlours, This city must do the worst ever bed bath. 3 a day including colostomy bag changes and I haven't enjoyed one yet!!

Message 24 of 26

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
TMI mate wink lol
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 25 of 26

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

That was ridiculously easy. Sim swap online using DTAC's site with proper English translation. Start time straight after breakfast images.jpg

and completed 90 seconds later. 

Lets hope someone apart from the bank calls me now 

Message 26 of 26