Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 77

Re: Share your most memorable moments on the O2 community

Ahh, good old purple rain.
Though, if that's the best memory people have of me, I'm clearly doing this Internet thing wrong lmao.

Community Manager

LOL

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 688

@viridis wrote:
Ahh, good old purple rain.
Though, if that's the best memory people have of me, I'm clearly doing this Internet thing wrong lmao.

You weren't here when I started but I had to mention you in my ramblings... obviously your technical ability is of the highest...I am not doubting it (sulky chops)Popcorn ...but I do remember the Purple Rain.....Dance

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 77

Pffft

Highlighted

@viridis wrote:
Pffft

Better be careful. I can still ask @Marjo to open my vote for editing. I would hate that people thought I voted you most creative member due to your ability of posting a cocktail picture! LOL

(It was your skill with photography that got you that vote)....anyway get back to work....Dance

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

Who the HELL  are you people? Sky say contact O2 and O2 say check the world class customer service via the forum but all I get is a load of weirdos talking about cocktails. I need help with EMAILS not COCKTAILS .

Honestly though, so many laughs? so much help given, so many infamous individuals offering and receiving help making up spit our coffee over the screen every morning. But most of all, though many of us have never met, many present wonderful friends.

They say online friends are not true friends but there are a dozen people on here i would stand and fight alongside right now. Well maybe in a couple of weeks Smiley Wink They know who they are and I'm proud to have them as friends. 

There in a nutshell you have the whole O2 Community 

@jonsie wrote:

Who the HELL  are you people? Sky say contact O2 and O2 say check the world class customer service via the forum but all I get is a load of weirdos talking about cocktails. I need help with EMAILS not COCKTAILS .

Honestly though, so many laughs? so much help given, so many infamous individuals offering and receiving help making up spit our coffee over the screen every morning. But most of all, though many of us have never met, many present wonderful friends.

They say online friends are not true friends but there are a dozen people on here i would stand and fight alongside right now. Well maybe in a couple of weeks Smiley Wink They know who they are and I'm proud to have them as friends. 

There in a nutshell you have the whole O2 Community 

And that above is the reason many of us voted @jonsie the funniest forum member. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to spit my tea over my PC again Steve...LOLSmiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 548

My sleep time according to matron so I can't be assed changing it. Another life saving operation in the morning, new SIM card arrived!

Don't want you to change it. It's great as it is. Oh and you mention Matron? There is only one Matron in your life my dear man and you are talking to her Smiley Tongue

The imposter can clear off.Dance

*The Game Is On*

PS.  Best of luck with the op tomorrow Steve heart

*The Game Is On*