Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 3: Thinker

Re: Say hello to Aura, your virtual assistant from O2

Will I need to update the my o2 app again because I have already updated the app?
Topics: 548

@Luke30 wrote:
Will I need to update the my o2 app again because I have already updated the app?

The last couple of updates have included Aura, the latest update was today and it's always best to check for regular updates if you don't have your settings set to auto-update.

You should see Aura as an option on the bottom menu of the landing page when you sign in.

Former Staff

Nice one @gmarkj thumbsup

@Luke30 The app has regular updates and it's always good to have the latest version Smiley Happy Are you interested in helping us with the testing as well then? Smiley Happy

@jonsie Great advice, cheers Smiley Wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 2: Apprentice

Happy to take part in the Beta testing for Aura
Former Staff

Welcome on board @Marmaduk3H, very exciting to have you join us for this testing smiling

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Topics: 548

I have responded to the pm from @Martin-O2  @EmilieT 

Former Staff

Oh yes, he did say you're interested in helping as well @jonsie - happy days Bouncy

signature

Level 9: Fired up

Interesting feature but can't help as am personally not an O2 customer but from a former PAYG customer I would say it would be useful to be able to request balance update notifications to be turned off via Aura.

Current tech used:
Nokia 5 on giffgaff, Core i7 9700F PC with Win 10 Pro. Apple Mac Mini late 2014 with Core i5 running 10.15
Home Internet Connection: Zen Internet Fibre To The Premises Full Fibre 1 38 Mbps Down/9 Mbps up,
I don't work for O2 but have an interest in networks (including mobile) and IT (which is how I earn my living)
Topics: 100
Ideas: 2

Why the heck not? 

I have posted elsewhere on some of my frustrations with Aura and "her" responses to my billing questions... 

Count me in, let's give her a run for her money... 👍

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Level 3: Thinker

I would love to help, so I am agreeing to take part in beta trial for Aura, (even if I don't understand what beta means or Aura) !?

I am confident though, that under guidance I will be able to learn. Fast.