Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello to Aura, your virtual assistant from O2

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Get personalised support. View your bills. And find out how much data you’ve got left. All by chatting with Aura in the My O2 app!

Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 14.47.39.png

If you have recently updated your My O2 app, you can now chat to Aura. Aura can give you personalised support and more general advice. For example, Aura can help you understand your bill, let you know how much data you’ve got left, help with roaming questions and provide network support. We’re always looking to improve Aura, so you can get the support you need.

If Aura can’t give you an answer, just tap the “?” icon to see a list of topics you can get help with. Or, ask Aura to transfer you to one of our advisors. We’re available from 7am to 11pm, seven days a week. So it’s easier than ever to get help with your O2 account.

Find out more here.

Current Support

Aura can currently help with a number of different questions and personalised journeys, from asking ‘How much data do I have left’ to ‘Show me last month’s bill’ – and we are always looking to add more to Aura’s ever expanding knowledge.

unnamed.png

💬 I have higher charges why?

💬 Tell me what bundles I have?

💬 How much data have I used?

💬 Where is my nearest store?

💬 How much does it cost to use my phone in Spain?

💬 How do I unlock my phone?

💬 Can I send picture texts or MMS?

💬 Can I speak to customer service?

Your chance to help build the future

We really want to give our community members the chance to help support the development of Aura and shape the things she can help with in the future.

We would like to invite any interested members to join us in a space we have created to work closely with O2 to help develop Aura for the future – this would include testing new journeys, suggesting ideas for journeys and feeding back any information that can help. We would look to share regular updates and information, give an insight into future developments and look for your advice on where to go next.

Of course, being an O2 Pay Monthly customer would be helpful so you can have Aura in your My O2 app, but don’t worry - even if you are on Pay As You Go or Business you can still get involved in other ways, for example by suggesting what questions Aura should understand. We are even happy to get you involved even if you are not on O2  - we would still love to hear your ideas and feedback, but there may be elements you won’t be able to test/trial.  

If you are interested in taking part in this beta testing, let us know in the comments!

In the meantime, have a play about in the My O2 App, and let us know how you get on with Aura! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 73
72 REPLIES 72

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will I need to update the my o2 app again because I have already updated the app?
LGreenwood
Message 21 of 73

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Luke30 wrote:
Will I need to update the my o2 app again because I have already updated the app?

The last couple of updates have included Aura, the latest update was today and it's always best to check for regular updates if you don't have your settings set to auto-update.

You should see Aura as an option on the bottom menu of the landing page when you sign in.

Message 22 of 73

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Nice one @gmarkj thumbsup

@Luke30 The app has regular updates and it's always good to have the latest version slight_smile Are you interested in helping us with the testing as well then? slight_smile

@jonsie Great advice, cheers wink

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 23 of 73

Marmaduk3H
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
Happy to take part in the Beta testing for Aura
Message 24 of 73

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome on board @Marmaduk3H, very exciting to have you join us for this testing smiling

signature

Message 25 of 73

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92919 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Oh yes, he did say you're interested in helping as well @jonsie - happy days Bouncy

signature

Message 27 of 73

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting feature but can't help as am personally not an O2 customer but from a former PAYG customer I would say it would be useful to be able to request balance update notifications to be turned off via Aura.

Message 28 of 73

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35216 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Why the heck not? 

I have posted elsewhere on some of my frustrations with Aura and "her" responses to my billing questions... 

Count me in, let's give her a run for her money... 👍

Message 29 of 73

Hopeful2BHappy
Level 4: Observant
  • 76 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 1 Solutions
I would love to help, so I am agreeing to take part in beta trial for Aura, (even if I don't understand what beta means or Aura) !?

I am confident though, that under guidance I will be able to learn. Fast.
Message 30 of 73