Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Say hello to Aura, your virtual assistant from O2

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Get personalised support. View your bills. And find out how much data you’ve got left. All by chatting with Aura in the My O2 app!

Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 14.47.39.png

If you have recently updated your My O2 app, you can now chat to Aura. Aura can give you personalised support and more general advice. For example, Aura can help you understand your bill, let you know how much data you’ve got left, help with roaming questions and provide network support. We’re always looking to improve Aura, so you can get the support you need.

If Aura can’t give you an answer, just tap the “?” icon to see a list of topics you can get help with. Or, ask Aura to transfer you to one of our advisors. We’re available from 7am to 11pm, seven days a week. So it’s easier than ever to get help with your O2 account.

Find out more here.

Current Support

Aura can currently help with a number of different questions and personalised journeys, from asking ‘How much data do I have left’ to ‘Show me last month’s bill’ – and we are always looking to add more to Aura’s ever expanding knowledge.

unnamed.png

💬 I have higher charges why?

💬 Tell me what bundles I have?

💬 How much data have I used?

💬 Where is my nearest store?

💬 How much does it cost to use my phone in Spain?

💬 How do I unlock my phone?

💬 Can I send picture texts or MMS?

💬 Can I speak to customer service?

Your chance to help build the future

We really want to give our community members the chance to help support the development of Aura and shape the things she can help with in the future.

We would like to invite any interested members to join us in a space we have created to work closely with O2 to help develop Aura for the future – this would include testing new journeys, suggesting ideas for journeys and feeding back any information that can help. We would look to share regular updates and information, give an insight into future developments and look for your advice on where to go next.

Of course, being an O2 Pay Monthly customer would be helpful so you can have Aura in your My O2 app, but don’t worry - even if you are on Pay As You Go or Business you can still get involved in other ways, for example by suggesting what questions Aura should understand. We are even happy to get you involved even if you are not on O2  - we would still love to hear your ideas and feedback, but there may be elements you won’t be able to test/trial.  

If you are interested in taking part in this beta testing, let us know in the comments!

In the meantime, have a play about in the My O2 App, and let us know how you get on with Aura! slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 73
72 REPLIES 72

t00nces
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
happy and interested to help!
Message 2 of 73

Samantha861
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Happy to help, would be interested
Message 3 of 73

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

That's fantastic to hear, @t00nces and @Samantha861!

We'll share more info in the coming weeks about when the testing will begin, so keep an eye on this thread - looking forward to working with you both on this  slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 4 of 73

robinflack89
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey Emilie. Really happy to join in with this! slight_smile
Message 5 of 73

Corks
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 29 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Emilie

I am interested in taking part

Cheers

Mike

Message 6 of 73

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good to see you again, and great to have you on board as well @robinflack89 and @Corks smiley

signature

Message 7 of 73

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I saw on TV last night the most common names for children. Apparently In 2017 Aura was a common name for young girls. It has now dropped out of the list completely. I can understand why....Talking to your daughter and Aura the device, answering...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 73

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I saw on TV last night the most common names for children. Apparently In 2017 Aura was a common name for young girls. It has now dropped out of the list completely. I can understand why....Talking to your daughter and Aura the device, answering...rofl

I had a childhood friend with the name Aura! grin

Message 9 of 73

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92915 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions