Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Samsung Unpacked 2014 - Part 2. The Summary!

@MI5 the Note 3 is currently £399 on Amazon for white 32gb sim free and £439 on GiffGaff (i presume locked there).

The price for Note 3 is falling everywhere except Carphone who recently upped is price from £529 to £659 for some reason.
Highlighted
Topics: 729

@Anonymous wrote:
@MI5 the Note 3 is currently £399 on Amazon for white 32gb sim free and £439 on GiffGaff (i presume locked there).

The price for Note 3 is falling everywhere except Carphone who recently upped is price from £529 to £659 for some reason.

@Anonymous  thanks for that heads up. I was planning to look at CPW....Smiley Sad

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted
Anonymous

You are very welcome @Cleoriff.

Those prices were as of last night online. Around £400 - £450 is becoming the norm.
Highlighted
Topics: 546

All giffgaff phones are sim free also.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Anonymous

In that case Rich i think i would advise to purchase from GiffGaff cos whilst £40 more the buyer knows they are getting a uk phone sim free with support if needed
Highlighted

Yes, they are quite competitive on price....
CPW pricing policy is most strange though ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Highlighted
Anonymous

CPW? I think you have to know what phone you want and then watch over a period of time as they seem to move prices based on demand. Either that or they just make it up.

I think with the Note 4 given that Samsung are still selling the 3 at £549 i think sadly we are going to see £600+ at launch which is too high for me even if it looks awesome.
Highlighted

Yes, sorry - the recent price hike by CPW is strange but giffgaff very competitive.....

Currently using: