Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S21, S21+ and S21 Ultra. Pre-order now on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Delivery delays: We have become aware of a UK-wide international shipping issue which may impact some pre-orders of the S21 Ultra 5G - 512GB (Black) model. If your particular order is impacted, you'll receive this by 5 Feb at the latest. More info.

TB-SGS21-UI.jpg

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

• Pre-order the epic Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G online now on O2 at www.o2.co.uk
  • Get up to £350 when you trade in your old phone with O2 recycle
  • Plus six months free data and calls on tariffs 30GB and above, available from just £20.99* per month with a £30 upfront cost on the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G
  • Customers can also claim a pre-order gift, including a pair of Galaxy Buds Live or Buds Pro and a SmartTag

The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G and S21 Ultra 5G are now available to pre-order online on O2 custom plans, ahead of their launch on 29 January.

Available in six standout colours – Phantom Grey, Phantom Pink, Phantom Violet, Phantom White, Phantom Black and Phantom Silver – the latest Samsung Galaxy S21 Series come with a Dynamic AMOLED 2X display and adaptive refresh rate up to 120Hz, meaning scrolling through social feeds or high-speed gaming will feel ultra-smooth.

All three devices come with Samsung’s next generation cameras to help customers take their best shots yet, with the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G both featuring a 12MP wide, 64MP telephoto and 12MP ultra-wide lenses. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G’s quad camera boasts a 108MP wide lens to capture extraordinary detail, even at night.

The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G and S21+ 5G also has a 10MP front camera and increased facial recognition technology which automatically captures 14 creative versions of the images and videos being taken, helping users take the perfect shot first time. Whilst the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G comes with a mighty 40MP front camera. All three handsets are able to capture video in incredibly crisp 8K, ensuring your content will be more stunning than ever, no matter the subject.

Customers can get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy S21 series with an impressive free six months of data and calls on tariffs 30GB and above, including:

• Samsung Galaxy S21 5G available from just £20.99 per month for the first six months, then £49.99*, for 30GB data with a £30 upfront cost.
  • Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G available from £25.99 per month for the first six months, then £54.99*, for 30GB data with a £30 upfront cost.
  • Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G available from £32.99 per month for the first six months, then £61.99*, for 30GB data with a £30 upfront cost.

O2’s custom plans allows customers to get any device they have their heart set on at a more affordable rate, with the ability to choose how much they want to pay upfront, the length of their Device Plan, selecting anywhere between three and 36 months (in one-month increments), as well as having the option to flex their data allowance up or down every month to suit their needs from a family of tariffs.

Customers will also be eligible for a variety of O2 exclusives including 6 months of Disney+ for new and upgrading customers. Existing O2 customers can add Disney+ to their plan for £5.99 a month and receive £2 off their monthly airtime bill.

What’s more, customers that recycle their old phone can get up to £350 when they upgrade before the 31 March. With stores currently closed, customers can recycle online and receive an extra £150 on top of the value of their handset at www.o2.co.uk/recycle.

But it doesn’t stop there. Any customer who pre-orders the Samsung Galaxy S21 5G or S21+ 5G can claim a pair of Galaxy Buds Live and a SmartTag worth a combined £188.99. Whilst customers who pre-order the Samsung Galaxy Ultra 5G can claim a pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a SmartTag, worth a total value of £248.99.

Full press release with footnotes here.

So who thinks they'll be looking to buy or upgrade to one of these brand new Samsung Galaxy S21 devices? They look stunning and have some seriously impressive tech inside them. I know I'm tempted!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 96
95 REPLIES 95

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Any deals I see now are buds live rather than buds pro
Message 31 of 96

Emz89
Level 1: Joiner
  • 44 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can anyone from 02 confirm the position. Text says delivery by 5th Feb. Email says no stock and gives no date
Message 32 of 96

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

@AcademicBarzo wrote:
I've received the text yesterday saying my order had been delayed and would arrive by the 5th Feb, but this morning I've received an email that says my order is out of stock and gives no indication of when it will arrive. Please advise.

Sorry for any confusion this automated email will have caused. That email is automatic and only looks at stock availability and not future stock intake. We're expecting stock to arrive next week meaning if you were due an S21 Ultra 512GB today and you got our SMS update about the delay, then you will be getting it no later than 5 Feb. Again sorry for any confusion, but you will receive your new phone next week.

@Antonysj wrote:
As it seems many other retailers have the 512gb version in stock for today.

I'm afraid I don't currently have any clarity on the 'UK-wide international shipping issue' and if that's something more impacting us, or the UK as a whole, but from my own checks the 512GB stock availability is a bit of a mixed bag. In EE's case (for example), they quote a dispatch within 14 days for their 256 and 512GB model.

Looking outside of networks and at UK sellers as a whole, I can see out of stock or delayed delivery messaging on the S21 Ultra 512GB for Amazon, Samsung directly (7-10 business day delivery, despite showing 'in stock'), Buy Mobiles (delivered in 7 days), Affordable Mobiles (delivered in 7 days) and others - so this could suggest this isn't something impacting only O2.

@Rbarkley82 wrote:
the main issue for me is they left it so late to notify so even if we could get it elsewhere it was too late. The text message also states the £50 compensation but it's the first time ever I have noticed compensation where Terms Apply and no link to the terms given.

This is really unfortunate and not at all what we'd have hoped for. As we expected stock to arrive yesterday which we could then have dispatched in time for delivery today, we had only a very short period where we could notify impacted customers of the delay. I appreciate it was a very short notice, but we updated customers as soon as we became aware the stock wouldn't arrive in time.

@Emz89 wrote:
Can anyone from 02 confirm the position. Text says delivery by 5th Feb. Email says no stock and gives no date

Our position is as outlined in the text impacted customers would have received. If you received this SMS, then your S21 Ultra 512GB will arrive by 5 Feb, if not sooner. And any impacted customer will still be able to claim the free gifts they were entitled to when the pre-ordered - just follow the instruction leaflet you'll receive with your phone when it arrives.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 33 of 96

AcademicBarzo
  • 11 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for the reply - so I can trust the text I received that my pre-ordered phone should be with me by the 5th Feb (not the automated e-mail response). Excellent - look forward to receiving it in due course.

Message 34 of 96

Rbarkley82
Level 4: Observant
  • 169 Posts
  • 26 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So I spoke to someone from the CEO office who has confirmed the stock came in today and I'm due to receive mine Monday. He even confirmed this on email.
Message 35 of 96

Mex2019
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Chris I ordered / paid on 27th before deadline will I still be able to claim pods. 

@Chris_K wrote:

@Rbarkley82 wrote:
And @Chris_K I take it this delay will be taken into account by Samsung?

No claims should be impacted by this.

The deadline to submit a claim, including proof of purchase and any other required information will be midnight on 27/02/2021. As 05/02/2021 is the latest we expect any impacted S21 Ultra devices to arrive by, there will be over 3 weeks where you'll be able to submit your claim.

Message 36 of 96

JDF
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My friend is on EE and he received his S21 Ultra today and showed it to me. So disappointed that I had nothing to show him back rage

Message 37 of 96

JamieRidler
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So long as we get our devices soon I'm still happy.

Considering the mess of the recent PS5 and xBox S/X console and nVidia and AMD graphics card launches latest tech seems to be a massive target for huge international scalping groups. Months down the line and still can't get hold of any of the above at RRP.
Message 38 of 96

Emz89
  • 44 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have you received a dispatch email? Interestingly online they are now showing as a 2 to 3 day delay
Message 39 of 96

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

Dispatch emails are only sent the evening before the day of delivery @Emz89 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 40 of 96