Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 677

Re: Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2

@mieinhull1969 wrote:

Sod it, gonna get the iPhone, I've stooped that low.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Not worth it, particularly when you hurl it through the window in disgust @mieinhull1969 

*The Game Is On*

Level 21: Regular

Im swapping my iPhone X for the S10 as bored of the iPhone Devices Smiley Happy
--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Level 1: Joiner

Who wants to guess when O2 or even SamsungUK will give a public statment on the issue with the S10+ orders.

My guess? Sometime next month.

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

[ Edited ]

So from what you are saying @madasaf1sh  does that mean some of us won't get the S10+ we ordered, in spite of pre-ordering?

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 21: Regular

@Glory1 

I don't know, i don't work for o2, i work with o2 and samsung on an enterprise level so understand how things work, as we get a lot more detail.

Thats why i said probably how the priority for devices work, i could be totally wrong.. 

I hope everyone gets there device that they have pre ordered, but i believe there are market shortages of some of the S10 range.. 

--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K

[ Edited ]

Even if there is a shortage, pretty sure those who preordered near instantly after they went live on the site should have had them dispatched last night.

...but here we are ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway not even sure who actually runs the Twitter account but they keep telling me it should be here today despite no text or email saying that the order has been dispatched.

...if push comes to shove I'm fine waiting till tomorrow or monday but no longer then that.

(This has to be the first time I've ever actually complained about O2, they've been great for the last half decade)

Level 5: Ponderer

Just called the S a m a r i t a n s, they we're engaged. Why O2 can't tell valued customers what's going on is a mystery.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Thank you @madasaf1sh you have provided more information than O2 and I appreciate it. Shame O2 and Samsung can't be more upfront about what's going on. We'd be less p'd off if we knew what was happening. It's being kept in the dark that is upsetting everyone with rumours, many unfounded, flying about that make matters worse. I think anyone who doesn't receive the phone they ordered, should that happen, will be very, very angry.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 5: Ponderer

Just had a text from O2 saying delivery will be August 26th, well it's a start, something to look forward to.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

Surely that can't be right lmao are you sure?