Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 677

Re: Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2

It sounds as if Samsung are doing an Apple trick. Not enough to meet demand makes people want it more...frowning2

I have never seen any 'major' problems with a Samsung launch before this one.

*The Game Is On*

Level 5: Ponderer

Morning cleo, hope you slept well. I'm Mr Angry today for a good reason. rage

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Level 1: Joiner

Just gave Live Chat a try and they said(quite rudely I might add) that people who preordered the S10+, even soon after announcment, will not be getting them today.

...which is a lie as I've seen numerous people who preordered the s10+ have delivery windows ect...

If this is truly the case, why hasn't O2 said anything about it??

...well there goes my free galaxy buds too considering its gonna take forever to get this damned thing...

Topics: 677

@mieinhull1969 wrote:

Morning cleo, hope you slept well. I'm Mr Angry today for a good reason. rage

I can understand why @mieinhull1969 

Also made worse knowing others are getting theirs. I would be the same. rage

*The Game Is On*

Level 21: Regular

@Varcarus call 202

Never rely on live chat, they are all scripted, speak to a real human being in the IVR just say "speak to someone"
--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Level 5: Ponderer

Yeah the people who have just set up a contract with O2 to get this phone.
Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

@Cleoriff wrote:

It sounds as if Samsung are doing an Apple trick. Not enough to meet demand makes people want it more...frowning2

I have never seen any 'major' problems with a Samsung launch before this one.

Nor I @Cleoriff. I got my S8+ on the day of release, no problem. But then there have been a couple of members who are getting their devices either click and collect or home delivery either today or Monday. So it's a mixed bag. As I said I never expected mine today as I only ordered on the 28th so am hardly at the head of the queue. But for those that ordered the 20th, 21st and 22nd theirs should have been definitely through today.

What is Samsung/O2 playing at. And why aren't we told what's going on. It's the not knowing that's particularly p'ing people off. No one's telling anybody anything. And are we going to start paying for the phones before we even have them in our hands? That will make me really unhappy.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 21: Regular

@mieinhull1969 some will some wont, same for upgrading customers, also bare in mind that Samsung will produce less of the s10+ devices compared to other S10's.

--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K
Level 1: Joiner

[ Edited ]

I was praying I would get my new phone today as a few weeks ago I dropped my S8, it's falling apart.

But here we are, I just don't know why they didn't go for a "first come first served" basis

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

@madasaf1sh wrote:
@Varcaruscall 202

Never rely on live chat, they are all scripted, speak to a real human being in the IVR just say "speak to someone"

Which is exactly what I suggested to @Varcarus this morning. I said do not speak to live chat phone 202. Clearly didn't see my message!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb