Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2

Yea I've lost hope...

No "taking longer then expected" messages or anything.

Big guarantee I'll be stuck waiting till 16th or worse...thats what I get for preordering soon as they were added to the site ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Never had a single issue on launch days so why all of a sudden)
Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

@Varcarus wrote:
Yea I've lost hope...

No "taking longer then expected" messages or anything.

Big guarantee I'll be stuck waiting till 16th or worse...thats what I get for preordering soon as they were added to the site ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Never had a single issue on launch days so why all of a sudden)

Good question @Varcarus wish I had an answer for you but I don't. I didn't order till the 28th so not expecting to hear for a while as there are many in the queue before me. But those like yourself who ordered the first day they were available for pre-order should receive them on the 8th March. 

Seems not to be the case, though and who knows why. Seems  we're experiencing an Apple launch day for a Samsung phone!!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

I'll be contacting live support in the morning if I hear nothing when I wake, seriously something fishy going on.

@Varcarus better you speak to customer services on 202. Live chat won't have a clue. They open 8am, which is the best time to call to avoid a long wait on hold. Good luck 🤞

Level 21: Regular

I did my preorder yesterday afternoon, with Platininum CS for a click and collect and it is been delivered to store today, I even have the tracking number.. 

I have a feeling my order has been pushed through the system..

If you dont get notification, log into myo2, and check my orders and if it has been despatched it will show at the bottom of the page. 

--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K

Just woke to check...and nothing.

Still no delay email(which means it should be here today since the order clearly stated 8th march), no changes on the website at all saying if theres a delay or if its been shipped...nothing.

Personally this makes me sick to the pit of my stomach as I've literally been mislead by O2.

Once support opens at 8am I'm going to see what the heck is going on, pretty sure I now have the right to complain.

...weird question but it wouldn't be bundled with a tablet I upgraded yesterday which is coming today right? Just making sure.

It should appear in your MyO2 as a new order @Varcarus if it's coming with the tablet. Does the tablet appear in your MyO2?

Level 5: Ponderer

HAPPY 8TH PEOPLE, IT'S PARTY DAY FOR ALL YOU WHO PRE-ORDERED or is it!. No it's not, for most.  After 11 years paying bill after bill to rip off O2 and they can't even send the phones that where promised if you pre-ordered. It's nothing to do with the colours, O2 shouldn't have started the pre-order ball rolling if they new the stock was very low. We'll just have to wait until the 25th I guess for our phones.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

@Glory1 Yea the tablet is a new order and that completed last night, I just wondered if somehow they could have bundled the S10+ with it.

But I guess it would have said otherwise.
Level 21: Regular

[ Edited ]

Just been reading on another networks forum, that people are getting the delayed notification for the S10+ due to "High Demand"

I wonder if the problem lies at Samsung, and not being able to manufacture enough of the S10+ devices, it was telling that even our Samsung Account manager didnt have the device to show us, and a week before launch they usually are all over it.. 

I think the other issue is that Samsung are changing there entire portfolio of devices, and there are at least 6 new devices coming soon (excluding S10/+/e)

--

Samsung Note 10+ 5G|,, OnePlus 7 Pro (work phone), , Note 8, Nokia 8110 (New), iPad Pro

Im just an IT Geek, into all things Messaging and Collaboration, and Mobile and Hardware :-)

My desk is a cross between Microsoft and PC World

I DONT WORK FOR O2 but am a G33K