Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2

After giving up hope on receiving my S10 on release day, I have just received a text confirming delivery by DPD tomorrow smiley

Pre-ordered on 21st February in black.

Just got a confirmation that mine is arriving on launch day and i ordered a black s10 on 28 feb.

Level 5: Ponderer

I'm happy that people are getting their phones tomorrow, that's really great news.  See jonsie, Glory1 and cleoriff, I can be a really nice person at times. Right I'm off to church.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Topics: 677

@mieinhull1969 wrote:

I'm happy that people are getting their phones tomorrow, that's really great news.  See jonsie, Glory1 and cleoriff, I can be a really nice person at times. Right I'm off to church.

joy Are you taking your tent with you @mieinhull1969 ?

*The Game Is On*

Don't need to Cleo, I've chained it to the O2 shop door handle so it should be safe. Anyway I've left an iPhone inside it so that should keep people away.
Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

[ Edited ]

O2 didn't mind me paying my bill this morning but when it comes to sending me my pre-ordered S10 plus,  their taking the [Removed]

Level 2: Apprentice

Are we only notified of delivery via text message? I ordered a new line on my own O2 account a few days back the one I'm using now is my parents line and my own account has a number registered to it that is out of service now and haven't been able to change it, hopefully it comes tomorrow as I've seen on the O2 shop earlier you could order for delivery tomorrow

[ Edited ]

Check below for proper reply, this message glitched

This is pretty annoying if you ask me...

I preordered the S10+ on the 20th Feb soon after they were listed yet it's nearly midnight and I have not received any sort of dispatched notice which means it isn't coming tomorrow...it had 8th listed as arrival date so what the heck is going on?

I would have imagined that being one of the first to preorder I would have had it dispatch today but I guess those dreams are dashed.

So frustrated...

Topics: 547

Hope you get notification soon. You usually get an email once dispatched with a tracking number and the couriers would text you delivery time.