Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 5: Ponderer

Re: Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2

Hey Jonsie, remember talking to you on here a number of years ago, could of been the S2 or Note3, and your photo hasn't changed on here since then, time for an update I think or haven't you aged lol.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Topics: 547

@Glory1 wrote:

Right, I'm a happy bunny. Just pre-ordered the S10+ and await all the legal bumf which I'll read, sign and send straight back. 

I've ordered the green phone as I prefer that colour to white or black. Now can't wait to get my hands on the phone. Happy days Bouncy

A review here that might interest you guys

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus

On my wishlist!

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

Right, I'm a happy bunny. Just pre-ordered the S10+ and await all the legal bumf which I'll read, sign and send straight back. 

I've ordered the green phone as I prefer that colour to white or black. Now can't wait to get my hands on the phone. Happy days Bouncy

A review here that might interest you guys

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus

On my wishlist!

Thanks @jonsie, very interesting read. He mentioned the phone is slippery and should be in a case. Cases already ordered. My concern is with shaky hands I could drop it. So for me a case is essential for all my phones.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 5: Ponderer

Pre-order now and get it in June after the customers who didn't pre-order get it straight away, classic.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

@mieinhull1969 are you talking about the chap who recently posted that he'd heard from DHL that his phone had been shipped? What makes you think he didn't pre-order, if you are. How would he be getting the phone if he hadn't pre-ordered as it's not actually released until Friday.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're referring to?

Usually happens with iphones when customers who don't preorder sometimes get phones before those who do. I'm pretty sure there is no actual pecking order, so to speak. Hence the innumerable posts about people stating time, date, model and colour and god knows what else.

I get what you're saying @jonsie . But as the S10 phones aren't released till Friday how can you get a phone delivered if you haven't pre-ordered it?

Or am I missing something?  

No you aren't missing anything. I'm just trying to describe the scenario that @mieinhull1969  is getting at?

Level 1: Joiner

For pre-orders of the S10 plus, when should we expect delivery? Will it be on the release date 8/3/19?
Topics: 530

@Marti wrote:
For pre-orders of the S10 plus, when should we expect delivery? Will it be on the release date 8/3/19?

We are told to direct customers here for answers @Marti 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Samsung-S10-range-Pre-order-now-on-O2/td-p/1199900

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)