Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Level 41: Prodigal

Re: Samsung S10 range - Available now on O2

Obviously the system is a little behind the driver @Glory1.
Hope the change goes smoothly and look forward to your review later/tomorrow...
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Topics: 684

@Glory1 wrote:

Ok folks, phone just arrived. So I'll be off the forum for a while.

Had to laugh, just received a text from DHL that the driver has 1 more stop to make and should be with me 5-15 minutes. This after the driver has been and gone over 5 minutes ago LOL

Chuffed to bits @Glory1

Enjoy your new phone...wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

@gmarkj wrote:
Obviously the system is a little behind the driver @Glory1.
Hope the change goes smoothly and look forward to your review later/tomorrow...

Your kidding, right @gmarkj joy

I need to play with the phone over the weekend, and for that read Sunday, when I'm very hung over as a result of too much food and even more drink the night before LOL

It took me ages to insert the sim card. I thought my S8+ was fiddly but the S10+ nearly drove me to throwing the phone!.

Anyway finally done, sim swap done, so now it's just transferring data.

But love the phone with one proviso. They moved on/off switch up the side of the phone and it's damn awkward to turn the phone on and off. Other than that, so far so good.

Bye for now Smiley Very Happy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Highlighted
Level 5: Ponderer

Just got a text from Samsung members, Samsung buds £139, shall I or shouldn't I, mmmmmmm

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

From getting the phone I've seen no difference from the S9+ apart from the mm extra in screen size and those awful cameras on the home screen. Noticed that the camera resolution is laughable, it's like an iPhone. My score is 2/100, the 2 was for the box.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

Phone overview, as I've been using PIE since the S9+ and I wasn't expecting any o rgasms, I had one earlier but lets move on. The phone is bigger, slighty and erm, erm the box is nice, I can store my loose change in it from the £900+ I paid. Actually it is the same as the S9+, not noticed anything different, apart from the price. After the wait for the delivery, 3 weeks, I was expecting something out of this world, now I'm sat here playing on a game with my S2.

My posts have gone to the people above, glory, not long to go.

#2 Phone overview, I've managed to root the phone, took time with the S9+ coding but it's done. Running faster, custom overlays, volume +++, custom rom and loads now. Just written a new kernel for the rom and it's zooming. Still love the S9+ better and hate PIE, if your gonna install Android Version 9, don't bother, stick with Oreo, for S9 users, because custom themes won't run so don't but my script does on the S9. yahoo