Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Topics: 547

Re: Samsung S10 range - Pre-order now on O2

@Varcarus wrote:

@mieinhull1969 I upgraded my old S2 tablet to the S4 yesterday evening, got the delivery notification for that around 10pm yet the S10+ remained "In Progress".

So to be fair idk what even happened.

Though it's very likey that others are having the same issue, hopefully and can only pray those who are waiting get it too.

Seriously though, all the whittling I did over a silly site glitch.

I b elieve hat if you order a new tablet they are giving the S10+ free.....

Topics: 685

Re: Samsung S10 range - Available now on O2

@Glory1 wrote:

@mieinhull1969 I'm with you all the way on that!!

So am I @Glory1  and I'm not even having the phone!

How ridiculous considering all the effort YOU went to... paying off your device early as your present phone was all but dead and then finding someone who ordered Monday, got theirs today.

You also ordered the least popular colour, as we heard it would be white or black devices which would cause the problem.

First come, first served my ass!

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 83
Kudos: 1,115
Blog Posts: 2

Well clearly, @Cleoriff it's not first comr first served. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. People who ordered this week have got their phones while people who ordered on the 20th or 21st are still waiting. It makes absolutely no sense at all. 

And I did order the least popular colour too but that's the colour I wanted, though it's not done me much good. At least my S8+ is mine now. That's something I suppose. But I won't be best pleased if I'm charged for the S10+ on 14th March if I don't have the phone!

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Level 5: Ponderer

[ Edited ]

You tell em G, love a woman who speaks her mind. Still think Cleo and Glory are the same person using different IP addresses. innocent

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

@mieinhull1969 wrote:

You tell em G, love a woman who speaks her mind. Still think Cleo and Glory are the same person using different IP addresses. innocent

That's a good one. joy

Check the dates we joined. ....

Anyway no need to for either of us to have an alter ego. We are both gobby enough wink

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

Gobby, that's an understatement. I PM'd Glory and the language she used even made me blush.
Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.

@mieinhull1969 

Now I know you are lying...The forum filter would have blocked out any foul language. joy

*The Game Is On*

The filter works like any other forum, spaces between the letters and symbols get through, G knows all this as I witnessed.

That's ok then....wink

*The Game Is On*

I see Chris has disappeared, was it something I said?.