Did you mean: 

Samsung S10 range - Available now on O2

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions
S10000.png

On Wednesday 20th February, Samsung unveiled several new devices at their Unpacked 2019 event. We're please to confirm the new range of Samsung Galaxy S10 devices - including the Galaxy S10e, Galaxy S10  and Galaxy S10 Plus - are all available to purchase now on O2.

What tariffs is it on?
With O2 Custom Plans, we put that in your hands - every part of it. Choose your own upfront cost, Device Plan length and data allowance. Want to pay more and pay off the device in a short period? You can go to as little as 3 months. Want to pay less, over a longer period? You can go up to 36 months to spread the cost.

What are the specs?
With up to 5 cameras with the S10 Plus, and 3 separate S10 devices, there's too much to list but you can find the full official spec sheet right here.

Here are some of the important bits though point_down

More info

Display

Galaxy S10e Galaxy S10 Galaxy S10+
5.8” Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLEDInfinity-O Display (2280x1080) 6.1" Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLEDInfinity-O Display (3040x1440) 6.4" Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLEDInfinity-O Display (3040x1440)
438 ppi 550 ppi 522 ppi
HDR10+ certified

Battery

Galaxy S10e Galaxy S10 Galaxy S10+
3100mAh 3400mAh 4100mAh

Front Camera

Front1.png

Rear Camera
Rear1.png

Got some questions? Check out our Q&A below

More info

Main Questions

Q. Samsung announced 512GB & 1TB versions of the S10. Will you have them?
A. We don't currently have any plans to stock the 512GB or 1TB variants of the new Samsung Galaxy S10 range, but the 128GB devices' memory capacities can be expanded.

Q. Samsung announced 'Ceramic White' version of the S10. Will you have that?
A. 
We have no current plans to stock this variant but we'll let everyone know if or when that changes

Q. Samsung announced a 5G enabled S10 and the Galaxy Fold. Will you get these?
A. We’ll let you know more information about these as and when we get it.

Q. Samsung also announced the new Galaxy Watch Active and wireless Galaxy Buds. Will you have them?
A. Great news! Both of these will be joining the O2 range in the coming weeks. We’ll share more info about these soon.

Discount / Cost / Pricing Info

Q. When will I be able to use my O2 Open or student discount on the new S10?
A. Great news! The new S10 range is available on O2 Open and Student Discount.

Q. A friend/family member works for you. Can I get my friends & family discount?
A. Yes, you’ll be able to make use of your Friends & Family discount – speak with your friend who works for O2 to get this applied after ordering

Q. Is the new S10 eligible for family plan discounts?
A. Yes, the new S10 range of devices are all available on our Family Plan. More info on Family Plan here.

Upgrade Info

Q. Will you have enough stock for everyone who wants a new S10?
A. We expect there to be high demand for the new S10's and recommend customers pre-order as soon as possible to avoid disappointment

Q. I'm wanting to upgrade but want to know all my available options
A. As upgrades are very much account specific and the details can vary from person to person, we'd recommend checking your My O2 app for upgrade options. You can also get in touch with our upgrade team to discuss – just call 202 and select the appropriate options from our IVR menu.

Q. What if I want to upgrade earlier than my yearly upgrade date?
A. This is possible thanks to the power of O2 Refresh. With O2 Refresh, you can upgrade at any time by simply paying off the remainder of your device plan agreement. You can off-set much or all of this cost by using O2 Recycle to trade-in your existing device.

Pre-order / Availability / Order Info

Q. I pre-ordered at *date/time*, when will I get my new S10?

A. When pre-ordering, our estimate delivery date was displayed above the custom plans slider on the shop page. As soon as there's progress with your order however, we'll let you know.

Q. How do I stay up to date on my order?
A. You can keep an eye on your My O2 order status, and we’ll also keep you updated as and when there’s progress with your order

Device & Other Questions

Q. Will I be able to unlock the S10 devices?
A. Most of our devices now arrive unlocked, and this includes the S10 range of devices.

Q. Will it have 4G / Wifi Calling?
A. The S10 range of devices will launch with 4G and Wifi calling.

Check out the original Unpacked Megathread below.

More info

As some of you may be aware, Samsung are hosting their 'Unpacked' event tonight and they'll be live streaming from 7pm. We've embedded Samsung's official YouTube live stream above, so you can watch it from right here on the Community.

Want to see the rumours? Click here.
Want to stay up-to-date on everything? Click here.

As soon as we've got more news and info to share, we'll update everyone here on the O2 Community. Please use this thread to discuss any rumours on the run up to the event, and this thread (this one you're reading right now) to discuss anything that happens during or after the event, and after any announcements.

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 318
317 REPLIES 317

mieinhull1969
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hey Jonsie, remember talking to you on here a number of years ago, could of been the S2 or Note3, and your photo hasn't changed on here since then, time for an update I think or haven't you aged lol.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 31 of 318

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

Right, I'm a happy bunny. Just pre-ordered the S10+ and await all the legal bumf which I'll read, sign and send straight back. 

I've ordered the green phone as I prefer that colour to white or black. Now can't wait to get my hands on the phone. Happy days Bouncy

A review here that might interest you guys

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus

On my wishlist!

Message 32 of 318

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

Right, I'm a happy bunny. Just pre-ordered the S10+ and await all the legal bumf which I'll read, sign and send straight back. 

I've ordered the green phone as I prefer that colour to white or black. Now can't wait to get my hands on the phone. Happy days Bouncy

A review here that might interest you guys

https://www.techradar.com/reviews/samsung-galaxy-s10-plus

On my wishlist!

Thanks @jonsie, very interesting read. He mentioned the phone is slippery and should be in a case. Cases already ordered. My concern is with shaky hands I could drop it. So for me a case is essential for all my phones.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 33 of 318

mieinhull1969
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 243 Posts
  • 27 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Pre-order now and get it in June after the customers who didn't pre-order get it straight away, classic.

Samsung are laughable, I'd rather give £900+ to charity and I have, Dove House Hospice, Hull.
Message 34 of 318

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@mieinhull1969 are you talking about the chap who recently posted that he'd heard from DHL that his phone had been shipped? What makes you think he didn't pre-order, if you are. How would he be getting the phone if he hadn't pre-ordered as it's not actually released until Friday.

Sorry, but I don't understand what you're referring to?

Message 35 of 318

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Usually happens with iphones when customers who don't preorder sometimes get phones before those who do. I'm pretty sure there is no actual pecking order, so to speak. Hence the innumerable posts about people stating time, date, model and colour and god knows what else.

Message 36 of 318

Glory1
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

I get what you're saying @jonsie . But as the S10 phones aren't released till Friday how can you get a phone delivered if you haven't pre-ordered it?

Or am I missing something?  

Message 37 of 318

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

No you aren't missing anything. I'm just trying to describe the scenario that @mieinhull1969  is getting at?

Message 38 of 318

Marti
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
For pre-orders of the S10 plus, when should we expect delivery? Will it be on the release date 8/3/19?
Message 39 of 318

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Marti wrote:
For pre-orders of the S10 plus, when should we expect delivery? Will it be on the release date 8/3/19?

We are told to direct customers here for answers @Marti 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Samsung-S10-range-Pre-order-now-on-O2/td-p/1199900

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 40 of 318