Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Watch: Now available!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Samsung lovers, rejoice! The new Samsung Galaxy Watch is now available to order in three stunning Colours: Midnight BlackSilver and Rose Gold.

image008.jpg

• Stay connected without having to mess about with your phone: you can take a call while you're out walking, read your messages on the bus and much more.

• Charge your Samsung Galaxy Watch easily and tidily with wireless charging - depending how much you use it, the battery will even last up to four whole days on the 42mm model and up to 7-days on the 46mm model, so you won't have to do worry about it too often!

• Your Galaxy Watch has got your daily briefing covered: see everything you need to know about the day ahead, when you first wake up. It's all in one place, right there on your wrist point_left

• Whether you're cycling, swimming or snoozing, the Galaxy Watch automatically detects and monitors your activity, stress levels, and sleep patterns to help you lead an all-round healthy life.

• Thanks to the Galaxy Watch's 4GB of storage, you can take your favourite Spotify* playlists with you wherever you go! Just download the Spotify app and connect your wireless headphones, and you can be dancing in the street.

• And don't forget, you can receive a cash payment when you recycle any of your old devices with O2 Recycle which you could use towards paying for your shiny new Galaxy Watch!

Are any of you interested in getting this Samsung Galaxy Watch? Which colour would you get, and which feature do you like most? Let us know in the comments smiley

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Jmf1488
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Where is the lte version?
Message 2 of 16

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Jmf1488, we don’t currently support eSIM, so we’re not ranging the 4G/LTE version of the Galaxy Watch at present. If or when that changes though, we’ll let you know.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!

signature

Message 3 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Might be worth saying that the phone call part will only work while within range of the phone...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 16

soulframe
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 14 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh well. looks like i'll be leaving O2 and moving to EE once they release the LTE e-sim version, unless O2 actually decides to change their minds and start using e-sims for consumers.

It's strange that this post:

https://www.o2.co.uk/business/iot/connectivity/esim

seems to show they are keen to help businesses out with e-sim connectivity but not for consumers.

Surely if the technology is available to businesses then it should be available to us consumers as well?

Message 5 of 16

teente
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Do you still have in stock?

is there any chance to deliver it on Monday to this postcode PL277BX?

Many thanks

Message 6 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143425 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@teente wrote:

Do you still have in stock?

is there any chance to deliver it on Monday to this postcode PL277BX?

Many thanks

You'll have to call customer services as we are all customers here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 16

teente
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Many thanks i did, one person said they have another said they dont. Is anyone ordered the watch from tham and is it delivered on time as well?
Many thanks.
Btw i ordered mine should arrive tomorrow, tuesday by 10.30am
Cant wait
Message 8 of 16

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thta's very exciting @teente! Come back and let us know how you like it afterwards wink

signature

Message 9 of 16

teente
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

First of all sorry for my englishinnocent

And it is happened AGAIN! unamused

/Hope some responsible person read this/

07.09.2018 I ordered a Samsung Galaxy Watch from O2`s website LINK

You can see it is says its IN STOCK... happy days.

£299.00 for the Silver 46mm watch + 6.99 for a delivery.. its £305.99 also happy days, click order.

After giving all, the details and select the home delivery next day delivery any time option, the money come off from my debit card... happy days

By the way, no email or SMS about the order... just an order information straight after i pressed the pay button...

Went sleep very excited, knowing its coming on 08.09.2018/saturday/

Next morning want to check the status of the delivery of my order... cant find nowhere. hmm... time for a Live Chat.

Its ends up my order been cancelled by O2 saying its out of stock and they can deliver it soon as they have it stock. (so why is the website still saying is in stock?)

Anyway i did cancelled everything and asked to refund the whole amount, £305.99

Did wait a couple of days thought they might been sorting out the website for monday or letting me know they will have it in stock stc...

Finished work on the monday went again on the O2 website, thinking i will have the refund soon i will order the watch again as it says it STILL IN STOCK.

Went through all the details again, press Pay and Order, select delivery date and time, Tuesday by 10.30am. So it is the same again £305.99    In total i paid £611.98

Next day just after 10.30am went to Live Chat again speak with the Floor Manager as well, find out of course ITS OUT OPF STOCK AGAIN!! /website still saying in stock/

Also saying they cant refund the money so i have to call O2 and as for cancell and refund the whole thing. Sorted!

The gentleman in the phone said they wont take any money off from my debit card till the order is not complete...  so my order what i ordered first time its still in pending, so i dont have acces to the money..

the second paymant went throug meaning to me it is a complete order... anyway

Maybe I impatient, BUT

if they cant make the website right and if people still telling me order it again i think its just unfair with me...

that was my very first shopping from O2 and it was unpleasent, hope they will get it right for ther new and existing costumers, as i wont order anything from tham again.

Really hope they will respons for this and make sure everyone at O2 on the same page, and at least knowing their stock availability.

frowning2frowning2

Message 10 of 16