Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Launch

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

samsung-galaxy-tab-a7-sku-header-140920.pngHey guys,

hope you had a great weekend. We are kicking the week off with a big release.

Once you get one there is nothing more convenient in a house than a tablet. And while some do a good job others just do it better. Stay connected on the move, with the super light Galaxy Tab A7. Crystal-clear display and Quad Stereo sound which the whole family can enjoy, thanks to Samsung Kids mode.

Here’s a bit more about why we love the all new Samsung Galaxy Tab A7

Take it with you wherever you go

Whether you’re going from room to room, or heading out for the day, the Tab A7’s lightweight design makes it perfect to carry around, or pop in your bag. With a stylish metal finish, it looks great too.

samsung-galaxy-tab-a7-gallery-2-140920.pngEntertain yourself

The Galaxy Tab A7 has a wide 10.4-inch display, so you can enjoy your favourite films and TV shows in style. The Quad Stereo sound gives you an even better experience, whether you’re immersing yourself in entertainment, or listening to your favourite songs.

Make life easier

Life’s complicated enough as it is. That’s why the Tab A7 makes everything simple; from sharing pics and videos with your family, to keeping the little ones safe with Samsung Kids mode. And the security is top notch, so you’ll get peace of mind too.

Stay connected

The Tab A7 keeps you connected, so you can stay on top of things when you’re out and about. And with SmartThings, Samsung’s new dedicated tablet app, it’s even easier to stay connected.

What do you guys think of the Galaxy Tab A7. Are you going to get one? How much do you love having a tablet? Let me know below.

SideButton_Existing.png

Message us on Facebook Messenger Message us on Twitter

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Not much here about the camera - sharing pics and joining into Zoom meetings probably top of most people's lists in these days of distancing and isolation...
Message 2 of 6

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

@pgn sorry my bad - I forgot the tech specs but here we go:

Screenshot 2020-09-29 at 07.53.34.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

What are your usual camera preferences @pgn ? slight_smile

Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35222 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions
Quite fancy a look at that new Nokia with the Zeiss lens...
But one that has decent resolution, no distortion at the edges in long shots or in the center on close-up, and that takes a reasonably video for Zoom etc. One that offers a bit of proper zoom before going into digital zoom would be a plus.
Message 5 of 6

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Oh yeah that one does look awesome @pgn , just had a quick look. slight_smile

Message 6 of 6