Samsung Galaxy S4 is here!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Evening guys,

We all have been waiting patiently about the most anticipated Android handset by Samsung to date. Well, we’re pleased to say that the wait is finally over (Hurray!) – Samsung has just unveiled the world their latest flagship of galaxy range in style with live orchestra, role models & tap dancing at the Times square, New York, “Samsung Galaxy S4”.

We’re super excited to let you guys know that it’s coming to O2 very soon!

Here’re some of the cool features/ specs that you’d love:

• • Exynos 5 Octa processor, clocked with 1.8GHz to give you a solid performance when running multiple apps, or viewing other media stream
  • • Group Play - easy music sharing and playing with surround sound effect
  • • Air gesture - flick pictures, answer call by your finger without touching the screen
  • • S Translator - speech to text and vice versa in 9 languages
  • • Infrared LED for controlling TV and exchanging business cards

I’m sure by now you’ll be intrigued and would like to know more about the latest 5 inch, 13 mega pixel camera smartphone in town ‘Samsung Galaxy S4’ - You can get all the latest info on our coming soon page. Also, it’d be great to know what you guys think about this device, which particular feature you absolutely love and what makes it stand out from rest of the market? 

Thanks, Abs

-----------------------------

Update: Hi guys, you can now pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 by clicking on the below link.

http://o2lin.kr/10gnmyg

Cheers!

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's not the best deal allowance wise to be fair but details are usually negotiable!
Message 31 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it can be difficult to come up with the best part of £600 to buy a handset (or anything else for that matter) but the amount you have to pay in real terms on even an 18 month contract for the latest high-end handset is horrendous. As MI5 said - you are paying £11 a month for the services and the rest is for the phone. Surely it would be cheaper buying the phone sim-free on a credit card and paying the interest? Personally I always go sim-free from either the manufacturer or CPW etc., - you are far better off in the long run ....

Message 32 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
I might do that... Dial-a-phone are doing 18 month contract on orange panther 41 too... 600 mins, unlimited texts and 1gb data £36 per month
Message 33 of 45

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Needless to say I am very angry about it and am glad I hadn't yet gone through with switching my phone and broadband to O2.

In case you didn't know the broadband and home phone is being sold to Sky.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 34 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well then I'm doubly glad haha
Message 35 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

hold off and look at O2 refresh which has just been announced. can be as short as you want it to be 

Message 36 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
It still says 24 months contract for refresh and u still have to 'but urself out' if u want it to be shorter. I won't have a 24 month contract regardless of what shape or size it comes in and I'm really annoyed with o2 for forcing me to do it if I want to stay with them so I'm just going elsewhere. Its a shame but I gave them a chance, their deals for the newest handsets are rubbish compared to everyone else, they've got way worse.
Message 37 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
'Buy urself out' that shouldve said, sorry!
Message 38 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have an iphone 5, my family have ordered the S4 on contract as a surprise, they told me yesterday at a family gathering. I would like to keep both phones, but swap numbers, as the phones dont have same sim cards, how can I do this?

Message 39 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
You need to order a micro-sim from your iPhone carrier and a nano-sim from the S4 carrier
Message 40 of 45