Samsung Galaxy S4 is here!

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Evening guys,

We all have been waiting patiently about the most anticipated Android handset by Samsung to date. Well, we’re pleased to say that the wait is finally over (Hurray!) – Samsung has just unveiled the world their latest flagship of galaxy range in style with live orchestra, role models & tap dancing at the Times square, New York, “Samsung Galaxy S4”.

We’re super excited to let you guys know that it’s coming to O2 very soon!

Here’re some of the cool features/ specs that you’d love:

• • Exynos 5 Octa processor, clocked with 1.8GHz to give you a solid performance when running multiple apps, or viewing other media stream
  • • Group Play - easy music sharing and playing with surround sound effect
  • • Air gesture - flick pictures, answer call by your finger without touching the screen
  • • S Translator - speech to text and vice versa in 9 languages
  • • Infrared LED for controlling TV and exchanging business cards

I’m sure by now you’ll be intrigued and would like to know more about the latest 5 inch, 13 mega pixel camera smartphone in town ‘Samsung Galaxy S4’ - You can get all the latest info on our coming soon page. Also, it’d be great to know what you guys think about this device, which particular feature you absolutely love and what makes it stand out from rest of the market? 

Thanks, Abs

-----------------------------

Update: Hi guys, you can now pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 by clicking on the below link.

http://o2lin.kr/10gnmyg

Cheers!

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
That what I worrie about. If I get Lte and 4 core version will I have still so fast phone like with 8? Because it looks that both versions have same 1.9 GHZ settings.
Message 11 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

wow no one talking about the S4?

Preorder today ppl!

Message 12 of 45

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys, you can now pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 by clicking on the below link.

http://o2lin.kr/10gnmyg

Cheers, Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 13 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
As usual, not competitive on price 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well finally pre order, but there is nothing about the version. If I pre order now o2 will contact me if I want 13,32,64 GB and with or without LTE or I get whatever is in stock? Now I can choose only colour. Vodafone offers pre order only 16gb version which makes that more clear but doesn't' t say LTE or 8 core...Smiley Mad

Message 15 of 45

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
The LTE version will have the Snapdragon processor, the non LTE version takes the octa core exynos processor. I guess they will all be 16gb at first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 16 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

THX MI5. Good to know because I want bigger memory and don't want be dissaponted when they deliver 16GB, they should let people who ordering know what they get. And also is any S4 in testing by O2? Wish to know about those procesors, if is Snapdragon running as smooth as Octa. No one made any reviews yes so it's a bit lottery to choose the right one...:smileyhappy:

Message 17 of 45

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Snapdragon should be quicker than exynos in the real world, but exynos should be better for battery life. Remember SD card support is upto 64gb so no problems with storage wink

Currently using:
Message 18 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

You are right about the sd cards, but it better to have more free memory on memory card. If you keep some music and movies it's getting full very quick, better to have memory in the fone and always know you can extend it. I'm deciding about LTE, because it should work from summer the question is if Northern Ireland will be all cover. The battery is very good news.

Message 19 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after long chat with O2 advisor I have investigated that there is only 16gb version at the moment for all providers in UK and it's 4G (LTE Cat3 100/50Mbps) running on 4 core Snapdragon. There is no update yet for other versions, as they get some it will be update on O2 websites. So who want Octa core exynos has to wait slight_frown

Message 20 of 45