Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 and Tab S8 - Pre-order now live

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

So you've seen or heard about the newly announced Samsung S22 or Tab S8 devices and you're looking for more info? Well you've come to the right place.

Looking for the Samsung Galaxy S22? It comes in 3 variations outlined below, and I've highlighted some of their stand-out features:

• S22 
    More info
    • Game-changing low-light camera
    • All-new Galaxy tech
    • Lightning-fast performance
    • Immersive 6.1 inch AMOLED display
    • Box Contents: S22, UK Travel Adapter (3 Pin), USB-C Data/Charging Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Ejection Pin, Earphones
  • S22 Plus 
    More info
    • Revolutionary low-light camera
    • All-new Galaxy tech
    • Lightning-fast performance
    • Immersive 6.6 inch AMOLED display
    • Box Contents: S22+, UK Travel Adapter (3 Pin), USB-C Data/Charging Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Ejection Pin, Earphones
  • S22 Ultra 
    More info
    • Comes with S Pen
    • Advanced low-light camera
    • Limitless power at your fingertips
    • Dynamic 6.8 inch AMOLED display
    • Box Contents: S22 Ultra, USB-C Data/Charging Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Ejection Pin, S Pen

Links for Pay Monthly customers
S22
S22 Plus
S22 Ultra
samsung-s22-green-gwp-sku-header-180122.png

samsung-s22-plus-white-gwp-sku-header-180122.png

samsung-s22-ultra-burgundy-gwp-sku-header-200122.png

Images above show device alongside the pre-order gift with purchase. This is via redemption.
See T&C's on our website for further details.

Looking for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8? It again comes in 3 variations outlined below, and I've highlighted some of their stand-out specs & features here too:

• Tab S8
    More info
    • S-Pen included, Comes pre-installed with Clip Studio Paint, AKG Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos
    • 11” 2560x1600 display
    • Qualcomm SM8450 processor
    • Cameras: Front: 12MP Ultra Wide, Main: 13 MP, 6MP 
    • Box Contents: Tablet, S Pen, Data Cable, Quick start Guide, Ejection Pin
  • Tab S8 Plus 
    More info
    • S-Pen included, Comes pre-installed with Clip Studio Paint, AKG Quad Speakers with Dolby Atmos
    • 12.4” 2800x1752 display
  • Tab S8 Ultra 
    More info
    • 14.6” 2960x1848 display
Tab S8
Tab S8 Plus
Tab S8 Ultra
s8-s8plus-gwp-sku-header-180122.png

s8-s8plus-gwp-sku-header-180122 (1).png

s8-ultra-gwp-sku-header-180122.png

Images above show device alongside the pre-order gift with purchase. This is via redemption.
See T&C's on our website for further details.

Want more?

And if these amazing devices aren't enough to get you thinking about an upgrade, then to sweeten the deal we have some fantastic promotions right now, including:

1. Free Galaxy Buds Pro for S22 orders from 9 February – 5 April: Order your Samsung Galaxy S22 device and claim Galaxy Buds Pro worth £219
  2. Free Cover Keyboard for Tab S8 orders from 9 February – 24 February: Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 5G - Slim Book Cover Keyboard worth £119.99, Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 + 5G - Slim Book Cover Keyboard worth £139.99, Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G - Advanced Book Cover Keyboard worth £329.99
  3. Free Airtime: 3 Months Free Airtime introductory offer on 50GB+ tariffs – 9 Feb until 23 March
  4. Free Disney+: 12 months free Disney+ on selected tariffs – 9 Feb until 6 May
  5. Enhanced Recycle - Customers who pre-order or purchase an S22 series or Tab S8 series device between 9 February and 31 March can get up to an extra £250 additional recycle value when you trade in any handset listed on O2 Recycle: S22 & S22+: £100 Enhanced Recycle, S22 Ultra: £250 Enhanced Recycle, Tab S8 & S8+: £100 Enhanced Recycle, Tab S8 Ultra: £150 Enhanced Recycle

Note 1: Gift with purchase for S22 or Tab S8 devices: All claims to be made via samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers

Note 2: Terms & Conditions apply for the above promotions. Please visit our website for further details

Questions?

If you're looking for advice before you buy, or you've already made your mind up, then why not send a message to our dedicated Sales Team on O2 Twitter or O2 Facebook? The team can talk you through your options, any outstanding device payments or even if you're just after a shiny new Samsung Watch to pair with your new S22.

Community_STS_0.png
Community_STS_1.png Community_STS_2.png

Have you pre-ordered? Let us know below so we can give a virtual high five!

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Tab 8 ultra seems like a good idea to me.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 2 of 11

Barrie3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, I pre-ordered two weeks ago for click and collect today but my order status still hasn't changed from order confirmed

Message 3 of 11

Jojoress
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's not nice at all, no communication, I'm in the same boat, they just leave you hanging, not professional from such a huge company sadly

Message 4 of 11

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Not defending o2 but look on other networks and you will see the same... 

Sounds like Samsung have dropped a big one, and the networks have all been caught off guard and scrambling....

Note for never buy Samsung's or iPhones on day of release as Apple and Samsung always drop the ball

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 11

MCP77
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

At least other companies let you check your order, even if you're a new customer. Not o2, they send you an email telling you your order is out of stock and tell you to check the orders section of myO2, which you can't because they don't show your order there if its a pre-order and out of stock (or so customer service said), they tell you to use the app, but you can't because until your order is dispatched your account won't work (according to customer service). Their customer service really sucks. Rude, and just can't be bothered.

Message 6 of 11

madasaf1sh
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

Just cancel in that case an go to another network, that is what I would do.

Message 7 of 11

Lynne_21
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pre ordered the s22 02 are now telling me i will recieve it after the launch day my family member is with ee she pre ordered the s22 ultra and received hers 4 days before the actual launch day 

Message 8 of 11

madasaf1sh
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Lynne_21 

Blame Samsung they haven't had the stock to pass around, and as I said in your thread they are prioritising there own customers... 

EE didn't send any devices out 4 days before launch, as they where delivered to the networks 2 days before launch.  

Message 9 of 11

KatB77
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my S22 on Feb 18th and have been advised this morning that it is out of stock which is the first communication following my order I have received. Any idea when I can expect to see my new phone??

Message 10 of 11