Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Welcome & News

Highlighted
Topics: 554

Re: Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Pre-order now!

I don't see there will be any less preorders than for the Note7 to be honest. I certainly wouldn't hesitate if I had that sort of ready cash to justify. 

Highlighted
Topics: 698

To be fair...after the fiasco of the Note 7...you would have thought they should have dropped the price as a gesture of goodwill. Dream on Cleo...joyjoy

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
Topics: 538

or increase it to pay for all the lost revenue and warranty payouts Smiley Tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

@MI5 wrote:
or increase it to pay for all the lost revenue and warranty payouts Smiley Tongue

Yes...this is probably what they have done..Pfftttt...upside down

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted
O2 Social Media Team

Hey all,

Can you guess what today is? No, no, no, not that... Happy Samsung Galaxy Note8 launch day! laughing

And would you have guessed it? I put my pre-order in for one last night just before midnight. Talk about cutting it fine. Also got a cover delivered for it today, so I'm all set.

Who's had their Note8 delivery this morning? Please do share your initials thoughts and reviews on this frankly stunning mobile phone heart eyes

Hi, I'm from the O2 Social Media team
alert We're unable to access your account from the O2 Community. alert
 Tag me for any O2 product or service issues.
Tag @Martin-O2 or @Marjo for anything else.
Highlighted

I can't afford it @Chris_K. Also for me, it would be pointless really. I have a fully functioning Note 4 which does exactly what I want it to do. A Note 8 would be lovely but not necessary for me. I don't use the Note 4 to it's full capacity as it is. Smiley Very Happy

*The Game Is On*

Highlighted

I would absolutely love one of these beauties, O2 can send my birthday gift c/o Salford Royal Hospital 😉

Highlighted
Topics: 113

@jonsie wrote:

I would absolutely love one of these beauties, O2 can send my birthday gift c/o Salford Royal Hospital 😉

UK Mail have your order for delivery between 11am and 1pm on Sunday.......Dance LOL

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Highlighted

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

UK Mail have your order for delivery between 11am and 1pm on Sunday.......Dance LOL

Hmm.....sweet and sour! 😢