Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Note8 - Pre-order now!

Chris_K
Former Staff
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey guys,

Hopefully by now many of you have heard the BIG news today from Samsung. The Galaxy Note8 is official and it's coming soon to O2. Available in a 64GB capacity with expandable microSD slot, and in your choice of Midnight Black or Maple Gold, the Note8 features a huge 6.3" HDR display with 1440 x 2960 resolution. Everything you do on a display like this is going to be incredible - sharp, with colours that need to be seen to be believed. And it has performance in spades to match.

Interested? Well, just to add a bit more interest - if you pre-order, you'll be able to claim a free Samsung DeX via redemption from Samsung. The Samsung DeX is essentially a dock that can turn your phone into a full desktop experience. Ideal for any of the more business-oriented customer, or even if you're not.

So, what are you waiting for? Go pre-order here, now > https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung/galaxy-note8/

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I don't see there will be any less preorders than for the Note7 to be honest. I certainly wouldn't hesitate if I had that sort of ready cash to justify. 

Message 11 of 19

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

To be fair...after the fiasco of the Note 7...you would have thought they should have dropped the price as a gesture of goodwill. Dream on Cleo...joyjoy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 19

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
or increase it to pay for all the lost revenue and warranty payouts tongue
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
or increase it to pay for all the lost revenue and warranty payouts tongue

Yes...this is probably what they have done..Pfftttt...upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 19

Chris_K
  • 1851 Posts
  • 404 Topics
  • 161 Solutions

Hey all,

Can you guess what today is? No, no, no, not that... Happy Samsung Galaxy Note8 launch day! laughing

And would you have guessed it? I put my pre-order in for one last night just before midnight. Talk about cutting it fine. Also got a cover delivered for it today, so I'm all set.

Who's had their Note8 delivery this morning? Please do share your initials thoughts and reviews on this frankly stunning mobile phone heart_eyes

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram
Message 15 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I can't afford it @Chris_K. Also for me, it would be pointless really. I have a fully functioning Note 4 which does exactly what I want it to do. A Note 8 would be lovely but not necessary for me. I don't use the Note 4 to it's full capacity as it is. Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 19

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I would absolutely love one of these beauties, O2 can send my birthday gift c/o Salford Royal Hospital 😉

Message 17 of 19

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I would absolutely love one of these beauties, O2 can send my birthday gift c/o Salford Royal Hospital 😉

UK Mail have your order for delivery between 11am and 1pm on Sunday.......Dance LOL

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 18 of 19

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

UK Mail have your order for delivery between 11am and 1pm on Sunday.......Dance LOL

Hmm.....sweet and sour! 😢

Message 19 of 19