Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A9 now available!

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

Good news for all the Samsung fans out there - the new Samsung Galaxy A9 has just launched, and is now available for O2 customers in Caviar Black and Lemonade Blue smiley

Take pictures like a pro image001.jpg
Whether you're trying to capture an evening selfie, a cityscape or a distant landmark, nothing's ever too dark, too vast or too far away for the Galaxy A9's incredible Quad Camera! With an optical zoom, ultra-wide lens and superb low light capability, you'll never need your digital camera again. And you'll look like a pro, as the camera's Artificial Intelligence automatically selects the best setting for the scene.

See and hear things clearly
Watch movies, show off your photos and relax with the latest games. It'll all look just as it should with the Galaxy A9's 6.3-inch, Full HD Super AMOLED display. But looks aren't everything. Thanks to the Dolby Atmos speakers, you'll enjoy great sound too!

Get power and security
Home's busy. Work's busy. Life's busy. So you need a phone that can keep up. With a powerful processor, plenty of storage and a large battery, you can be sure that the A9 won't let you down. And you can rest assured that your photos and content will stay personal, with a fingerprint scanner and facial recognition as security options.

Keep a personal assistant in your pocket
Want to call a friend, add a lunch date to your calendar or look up recipes online? Just ask Bixby. Your personal assistant, Bixby learns what you like to do, when, and works with your favourite apps and services to help you get more done. From suggesting content it knows you'll love, to giving you timely reminders, Bixby will help you stay on top of the stuff that matters to you.

Don't forget as well, you can receive a cash payment when you upgrade in-store or online at O2 Recycle!

Are any of you interested in this new exciting Samsung Galaxy device? Let us know in the comments! smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122360 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

As a consumer (though not in the market for buying), I would immediately go for the caviar black, purely because Lemonade Blue sounds so stupid.

It may looks nice. The colour name is off putting. wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Looks beautiful but my S8+ is still working well. So I'll hold off on a new phone till my contract is up in April.

Then I'll see what's available. May go SIMO if nothing appeals, till something does as I did before I got my present phone.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 13 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I've seen a photo with 8 or 16 layers showing the true colour of the moon. Perhaps @viridis will post it here.

Staggeringly magnifient!

Message 14 of 14