Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A51 5G now on O2

LukasB
Former Staff
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Morning guys,

right before the weekend we have some news for you. The Galaxy family is growing again. The Samsung Galaxy A51 5G is now available on O2. Streaming. Gaming. Downloading. You can do it all faster with 5G now!

Here’s a bit more about why we love the all new Samsung Galaxy A51 5G

samsung-a51-5g-sku-header-050620[1].pngDo everything faster

Stream the latest music without buffering. Lose yourself in other worlds, with smoother gaming. And watch the movies you want, when you want, with faster downloads. Whatever you do on your phone, you can do it faster with 5G. As well as your 5G phone, you’ll need a 5G sim and tariff, and to be in a 5G area, to get the benefits of 5G.

Stand out from the crowd

The Galaxy A51 5G is designed to make a statement. The impressive 6.5 inch widescreen Infinity-O display is perfect for showing off your photos and watching videos. And the sleek design and shimmering holographic finish mean this is a phone you won’t want to hide away in your pocket.

Focus on what matters

Get great snaps every time with the Galaxy A51 5G’s quad camera. Make sure your subject stands out in your photos and videos, with the Live focus feature, which blurs the background for a natural-looking bokeh effect. Take share-worthy selfies every time with the 32MP front camera. And shoot pin-sharp, hi-res 4K video, using the Super Steady feature for super smooth motion.

Hello 5G

Our 5G network is now live in 30 towns and cities, with plans to roll out to 50 by summer 2020. The Samsung Galaxy A51 5G is 5G ready. This means that, once O2 5G is available in your area, with this device, a new 5G tariff, and a 5G sim, you can benefit from a better and more reliable connection in extra busy places, delay-free downloads and buffer-free streaming. O2 5G will unlock new experiences around all the things that matter most, so you can live life without wasting a moment.

What do you guys think of the new Galaxy A51 5G? Who is excited? Who is getting one? Let us know below!

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

Hi @LukasB 

It's a pity the link you provided gives no technical specifications. I know you have, but I can't see them on the website (on the link you provided) disappointed

I would look at that and think great...but does it make calls or can I text? (Purely as everything is about gaming, photos and streaming rofl)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Cleoriff haha it can do both I assume. If you scroll down on the page they expand...

Screenshot 2020-06-19 at 10.27.31.png

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!

signature

Message 3 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12045 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1122 Solutions

(Not that I am looking for a new device, but...)

The Exynos processor on that would worry me given the issues seen on the Exynos version of the S20...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122767 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

@LukasB 

So it is. My apologies, I am suffering with brain fade. (Must be as I didn't scroll down) rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

It happens to the best of us @Cleoriff ! I just replied to my own email joy

signature

Message 6 of 6