Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A50 now available on O2!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys! 

Good news again for Samsung lovers: the Samsung Galaxy A50 is now available for O2 customers in black, blue and white👍

The phone features a triple camera to make your photos stand out, and better security thanks to the on-screen fingerprint sensor.

Photo of Samsung Galaxy A50 in different colours

Take your photo skills to the next level

The A50 features a triple camera, to really make your photos stand out. With Ultra Low Light capability, a Depth lens and an Ultra Wide lens, you can capture every moment exactly as you see it, wherever you are, day or night. And thanks to the 25MP front facing cam, you’ll get the best looking selfies too.

Enjoy every detail

With a 6.4 inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display, you’ll be able to appreciate every little detail, as the Samsung Galaxy A50 brings your pictures and movies to life, in brilliant colours and high contrast.

Keep going and going and going

With a massive 4000 mAh battery, the A50 won’t let you down. And if you do ever find yourself in need of a boost, it’s got fast charging, so you can top up in no time.

Stay safe and secure

The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with some top notch security technology, meaning you, and only you, can access your device. Keeping your private things private. And the fingerprint sensor is built into the display, for quick, easy access.

Don’t forget your Custom Plan:

We're putting you in control of your phone plan. So you can choose how much you pay upfront, how much data you need, and how long you want to pay off your phone for. Choose anywhere between 3 and 36 months – the total cost of your device will be the same. Changed your mind? No problem. You can flex your data allowance up and down, once a month. And if you fancy upgrading, just pay off your Device Plan at any time and choose a new phone.

Let us know in the comments what you think about this phone and its features, and if you're looking forward to getting one yourself? slight_smile

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hi @Marjo 

Having read the advices from the Community I am proceeding to clean my mobile phone.

When I have decided on which one ~ I would be delighted to give a review on it (to the best of my ability ~ that is!)

Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 21 of 23

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@TallTrees wrote:

Hi @Marjo 

Having read the advices from the Community I am proceeding to clean my mobile phone.

When I have decided on which one ~ I would be delighted to give a review on it (to the best of my ability ~ that is!)

Best wishes TallTrees

@TallTrees How exciting! I look forward to knowing which one you go for in the end, and to read your review of it smiley sun

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 23

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Awesome! Looking forward to it. Glad to hear you found the community advice helpful. slight_smile 

Message 23 of 23