Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy A21s Launched!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

It's an exciting end to the week as we have a few device launches to announce, one of them being the Samsung Galaxy A21s which is now available on O2 in Black, White and Blue.

Keep going all day with a huge 5000mAh battery and quick-charge 6.5” screen, intelligent four-lens camera and expandable storage. The Samsung Galaxy A21s has got it all!

Below is a bit more about why we love this device so much. cool

Samsung Galaxy A21s

All-round beauty

Samsung’s signature Infinity-O display is 6.5 inches of uninterrupted, vibrant detail. Your favourite films and shows will look crisp and clear, as will your social feeds, emails and everything else. Available in three eye-catching finishes, the Galaxy A21s looks great from any angle.

Capture every detail

The quad-lens camera on the Galaxy A21s will intelligently optimise to capture the best possible shot, so your images won’t miss a thing. As well as the 48MP main camera, there’s an 8MP ultra-wide lens, a depth lens and a macro lens. So whether you’re shooting something near or far, you’ll get a stunning shot.

Power on. And on

One thing we can all do without is battery anxiety. Galaxy A21s packs a powerful punch with its 5000mAh battery, so it’ll keep going for as long as you do. And there’s no need to panic if you need to top up – 15W fast charging means you won’t need to be plugged in for long.

Store more

With 32GB of built-in storage, there’s plenty of room for your photos, music and apps. If you find yourself needing more, you can add up to 512GB of extra storage with a MicroSD card (sold separately), so you’ll never need to choose what to keep and what to delete.

What do you think of this device guys, anyone interested in getting one? Let me know in the comments! cool

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Looks lovely, be an easy sell if the price is good
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122821 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@O2Tracey 

£179 according to the link (which just shows PAYG). Cheap as chips.yahoo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@O2Tracey 

£179 according to the link (which just shows PAYG). Cheap as chips.yahoo

Not bad at all! cool

Message 4 of 8

O2Tracey
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 103 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Fantastic
Message 5 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions
Can see this been a handset of choice for enterprises especially at the sub £150 exc VAT
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 8

O2Abigail
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 42 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions
Looks like a great handset, I have a feeling it's going to be a great seller for us!
signature
Message 7 of 8

Kelly08
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've only had this a day but not much different to my Galaxy s9. However one problem. It says that's the phone gives vibrant colours, well this is not true. It's very washed out and there seems to be a lot of people complaining about it. I have been through all the settings but nothing is helping. Is there a fix for this?
Message 8 of 8