Did you mean: 

Review and win an O2 Pocket Hotspot

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Wish you had one of our Pocket Hotspots in your pocket? Well, your wish can come true…

Always wanted to write a techie review? Love winning stuff? Here’s a fantastic opportunity, just for you Community members to review & maybe even go on to win an O2 Pocket Hotspot. We’ve got our hands on a bunch of Pocket Hotspots that we’d like you to review. All you have to do is, tell us why you’d like to review the small yet powerful gizmo and how can it change your day-to-day life?

As we've said, the competition is open to all members of the O2 Community and will close at 8PM on Friday 10th August 2012. We’ll then select three lucky people who’ll then review our gadget for a week. Once the three reviews have been completed, they’ll be posted in the O2 Community, in their own words, and share the experiences with our amazing little gizmo. And out of those three, the community member with the best review will win an O2 Pocket Hotspot.

Any Q’s let me know and if you’re all clear then, go go go – all the best folks!

pockethotspot.png

Thanks

Abs

NOTE: The competition has been extended so more community members can participate. The closure will be at 8PM on 10th of August slight_smile

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Anonymous
Not applicable

This looks like a really useful gadget to have when away from the house. It would be excellent to test the capabilities to the extreme for instance while at festivals and football matches when trying to get a data connection can be a pain.

I do quite a bit of travelling every week and don't always have time to crack open the laptop and find a local hotspot; carrying the abilty for you own hotspot in your pocket, honestly sounds like a genius of an idea!

Given the oppotunity, I would test this to distruction (not literally), testing it in all sorts of scenarios and give a honest review!

Message 71 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm sure I have no use for this - see if you can convince me otherwise by letting me test it for a week. slight_smile

Message 72 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi i`d love to write a techie review if i was lucky enough to get choosen, it looks fab my phone is defo in need of a upgrade x fingers crossed x

Message 73 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay, I'm going to be honest... i'm a bit of a geek and this sort of thing is right up my street! I'd love the chance to be able to review the pocket hotspot and take it out for a spin in my area. 

I've always had an interest for technology and enjoy having a mess about with the wonderful features that it can do. In my spare time I have a go at building apps for iPhone and iPad, and i'm sure you can imagine what a help it would be if I could access internet whilst on the go, and some of the time it could save me.

I guess the only other thing to say is thanks for the opportunity wink

Message 74 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wow! An opportunity to review the O2 pocket hotspot! Well, I'd love to review the pocket hotspot as I've been thinking about purchasing it for a while now and this is the perfect opportunity for me to test it out and "try-before-buy"! This is also an oppotunity show my findings to well, the rest of us ordinary folk! I have an iPad WiFi only as the 3G models in my eyes are too expensive just for 3G and I'd love to have an Internet connection when I'm sitting down to have a coffee around town, so this seams the perfect route to choose to get Facebook, twitter, eBay and every other site on the go!! If I won it them wow, even better! I could keep connected on the go and use anything which has a wifi connection and if I wanted to, connect up my laptop to search for the latest news on the Olympics!! Haha! 🙂
Message 75 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would love to review the 02 Pocket Hotspot as i do a lot of working from home as a software analyst and would like to put these to the following test.

Transfer Speeds
Connection Stability

And most importantly if i can work from the local pub garden 🐵

Thanks
Message 76 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

would like to review 02 pocket hotspot. Im always on the lookout for locations to web browse when out and about. I work in a school with over 1500 pupils who use phones and gadgets daily. Would love to come in and share the hotspots usefullness.

Message 77 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would like to try this, seems like it would be useful for the area where I live although reception can be quite patchy, who knows it might be more reliable down on the beach!
Message 78 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to try this due to being in a poor hotspot area anyway haha 

Message 79 of 109

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Just to update the thread...

I've PM'd three lucky peeps who'll be reviewing the O2 Pocket Hotspot for a week. As mentioned earlier, they'll review and write a small piece based on their experience & testing. Out of those three reviews, the best one will win our little gadget slight_smile

Thanks to all the participants - this is only the beginning, watch out for more future competitions that we'll run on our community slight_smile

Abs 

Message 80 of 109