Did you mean: 

Review and win an O2 Pocket Hotspot

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Wish you had one of our Pocket Hotspots in your pocket? Well, your wish can come true…

Always wanted to write a techie review? Love winning stuff? Here’s a fantastic opportunity, just for you Community members to review & maybe even go on to win an O2 Pocket Hotspot. We’ve got our hands on a bunch of Pocket Hotspots that we’d like you to review. All you have to do is, tell us why you’d like to review the small yet powerful gizmo and how can it change your day-to-day life?

As we've said, the competition is open to all members of the O2 Community and will close at 8PM on Friday 10th August 2012. We’ll then select three lucky people who’ll then review our gadget for a week. Once the three reviews have been completed, they’ll be posted in the O2 Community, in their own words, and share the experiences with our amazing little gizmo. And out of those three, the community member with the best review will win an O2 Pocket Hotspot.

Any Q’s let me know and if you’re all clear then, go go go – all the best folks!

pockethotspot.png

Thanks

Abs

NOTE: The competition has been extended so more community members can participate. The closure will be at 8PM on 10th of August slight_smile

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'd love to review it because I'm on holiday next week and the week after and with all this spare time I can really do with something to fiddle with. Plus I'm only a poor student and I need good WiFi for studying my degree. So help out a student!
Message 51 of 109

Grievy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'd love to review the hotspot. We've just moved house and currently don't have a phoneline due for installation until late September so we'd love to put it through it's paces for everyday use, as well as whilst on the move.

I've some experience as a reviewer for many blogs and also host a podcast and weekly radio show focussed on films/television/video games/gadgets so we'd love to get our hands on this for a test.

Message 52 of 109

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Abs wrote:
Everyone on the community has a fair + equal chance to review/ win this competition. It doesn't matter if you're a newcomer or a superstar! 

Well I believe this will be a good product for O2 and would like the chance to try it out. slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 53 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll give it a go, if I'm old enough wink

I love technology, and I believe I could give a very good review of the device slight_smile

Message 54 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm a big fan of up and coming software and devices espically in the mobile section i would love to review this item and give my honest thoughts

Message 55 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hey I would love to help out. I'm got great tech and gadget knowledge so hopefully I would be able to quite techy in my review as well as making it easy to understand at the same time. I can review it at Home, on a bus, on a train and under various conditions with multiple other devices.

Good idea to do this too 🙂
Message 56 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like to review the new Gizmo, because I am not techy minded and would therefore struggle with it, unless it IS EASY to use for the general member of the public! I don't know the difference between a Mb or a Gb except that one is bigger than the other, so for the greater good of us all and the acronym 'K.I.S.S. - Keep It Simple Stupid', may be put to good use properly!

Thanks for the chance though! Good Luck to all!

Message 57 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Write a review. Now that sounds fun...

But techie. Never

What us mere mortals need is a simple and easy to understand real world test of how easy they are to use and how they work....

Er, just what are these anyway. Smiley Embarassed

Message 58 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Yes, I would like to compare the O2 Pocket Hotspot in the context of being on holiday in remote areas, business user on public transport.   How will compare against the iPhone hotspot. How will this device make a difference to mobile Internet access for different types of users

Daniel

Message 59 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd love to review as I got a few portable devices (laptop, iphone, ipad, wireless printer...etc), would like to see how it works.

Message 60 of 109