Did you mean: 

Review and win an O2 Pocket Hotspot

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Wish you had one of our Pocket Hotspots in your pocket? Well, your wish can come true…

Always wanted to write a techie review? Love winning stuff? Here’s a fantastic opportunity, just for you Community members to review & maybe even go on to win an O2 Pocket Hotspot. We’ve got our hands on a bunch of Pocket Hotspots that we’d like you to review. All you have to do is, tell us why you’d like to review the small yet powerful gizmo and how can it change your day-to-day life?

As we've said, the competition is open to all members of the O2 Community and will close at 8PM on Friday 10th August 2012. We’ll then select three lucky people who’ll then review our gadget for a week. Once the three reviews have been completed, they’ll be posted in the O2 Community, in their own words, and share the experiences with our amazing little gizmo. And out of those three, the community member with the best review will win an O2 Pocket Hotspot.

Any Q’s let me know and if you’re all clear then, go go go – all the best folks!

pockethotspot.png

Thanks

Abs

NOTE: The competition has been extended so more community members can participate. The closure will be at 8PM on 10th of August slight_smile

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Probably sworn to secrecy!

Best kept secret. Ever, ha!

Message 91 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Abs.....or any other O2 Admin/Manager

So can you point to a section in

http://www.telefonica.com/en/shareholders_investors/pdf/rdos11t4-eng.pdf

where the £1,000,000 per day spend is substantiated ?

Message 92 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

According to EE their investment is £1.4m per day - again not substantiated, but if correct, Telfonica are still falling behind.

Message 93 of 109

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Just need to pop to an o2 store tommrow to get a data sim !!!

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 94 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

According to EE their investment is £1.4m per day - again not substantiated, but if correct, Telfonica are still falling behind.

"I spend £100 per day on food, utilities and transport".

Now is that just a one-day snapshot that may never occur again ?

Or is it that I spend that each day for 365 days per year, every year ?

Or did I just once spend £100 in a day ?

Unless I expand or substantiate the comments above, they are meaningless.

Statistics, statistics, statistics wink

Message 95 of 109

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

We now have all the three O2 Pocket Hotspot reviews slight_smile I've posted them on separate threads on this very board so everyone can read and evaluate it individually. I'm personally impressed by the efforts - all three of them are well written and have captured the elements that I anticipated.

I'd really like everyone to get involved in these reviews - so feel free to comment and give Kudos to stamp your "Like" towards a particular review.

I'll announce the best review and the winner of the O2 Pocket Hotspot on the 31st August slight_smile

Thanks

Abs

Message 96 of 109

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Lets see what happens I note a few views on all 3 but no kudos .

Good luck to the 3 reviewers

Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 97 of 109

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Lots of views but no comments I could give Kudos to the other 2 but that would give the game away on which of the anonymous reviews is mine.

Apple Watch series 4

Message 98 of 109

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

According to this o2 blog it is now at £1.5m a day http://blog.o2.co.uk/home/2012/08/post-olympics-4g-is-lining-up-in-the-network-fast-lane.html

Apple Watch series 4

Message 99 of 109

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Time’s up!

We’ve come to a conclusion by the help of an independent judge who has selected a winner out of the three reviews. And the lucky winner is Darthy (review 3) - many congratulations for winning the O2 Pocket Hotspot!!!

I think, personally, all three of them were great in their own style and were well drafted as I expected. A special “thank you” from me to the other two reviewers (adamtemp64 - review 1 and Bobby71 - review 2) for taking the time out and writing a review for this competition. Likewise thanks to all entry participants slight_smile

A quick note to all community members… keep your eyes peeled as there’ll be more competitions in the future wink

Have a good weekend!

Thanks, Abs

Message 100 of 109