Did you mean: 

Review and win an O2 Pocket Hotspot

Abs
O2 Social Media Team
O2 Social Media Team
  • 1014 Posts
  • 107 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Wish you had one of our Pocket Hotspots in your pocket? Well, your wish can come true…

Always wanted to write a techie review? Love winning stuff? Here’s a fantastic opportunity, just for you Community members to review & maybe even go on to win an O2 Pocket Hotspot. We’ve got our hands on a bunch of Pocket Hotspots that we’d like you to review. All you have to do is, tell us why you’d like to review the small yet powerful gizmo and how can it change your day-to-day life?

As we've said, the competition is open to all members of the O2 Community and will close at 8PM on Friday 10th August 2012. We’ll then select three lucky people who’ll then review our gadget for a week. Once the three reviews have been completed, they’ll be posted in the O2 Community, in their own words, and share the experiences with our amazing little gizmo. And out of those three, the community member with the best review will win an O2 Pocket Hotspot.

Any Q’s let me know and if you’re all clear then, go go go – all the best folks!

pockethotspot.png

Thanks

Abs

NOTE: The competition has been extended so more community members can participate. The closure will be at 8PM on 10th of August slight_smile

Message 1 of 109
108 REPLIES 108

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Well done to Darthy, first forum post too!Smiley LOL

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 101 of 109

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Darthy ? Darthy ?.....who the **bleep** is Darthy ?
Message 103 of 109

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Here I am 🐵

Thanks very much, had a great time using the hotspot. Glad folk liked my review.

Really pleased that I won it, thanks again. The other reviews were really good.

Message 105 of 109

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Welcome to the forum Darthy, nice review. Main question, is it worth the money?:smileyhappy:

Message 106 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Awesome review, Darthy. Very well done! Have you reviewed products before?
Message 107 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I've never carried out a product review before but as I'm a tech geek I spend a lot of time on sites that do so I had a rough idea of what areas to look at as well as just looking at things that I was interested in as a consumer.

Message 108 of 109

Anonymous
Not applicable
Congrats Darthy,
Really good review and excellent use of pics - very professional-looking. I was impressed and thought you might win... 🙂
Message 109 of 109