Did you mean: 

Priority app update for Windows phones

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone, 

I have some great news for Windows phone users! From today there is a new version (2.11.0) of the O2 Priority app available to download from the Microsoft App Store. The new version will give Windows phone users access to the 'Groups' feature which is currently available on Android and Apple handsets. Please take a look at the below information on the update. 

It’s much easier to find things when they're all in one place. That’s why we’ve grouped some of our offers so you can see many of your favourites now listed side by side.

We’ve also added an easy to use menu for even speedier navigation. All you’ll need to do is log back into your app to experience the benefits.

Just so you know, there’s a big update coming your way early in 2017, giving you access to all next year’s juicy offers. To make sure you don’t miss out pop on ‘auto-update’ and let your phone do the work. You won’t have to lift a finger. Well, maybe one.

Please be aware that if you are running Windows Phone 8.1 then you may see 2 versions of the app after updating. We would advise deleting the older version to ensure that you can keep up to date with the latest offers from Priority.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. wink 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice to see some window loving

Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice to see some window loving

You changed your persuasion then @Anonymous? I thought you were an Android fan through and through...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am still Android through and through. Windows second though. Like the design of the O/S just not the lack of loving it gets from developers
Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122355 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I am still Android through and through. Windows second though. Like the design of the O/S just not the lack of loving it gets from developers

Good to hear. Have you more than one phone now? Seems ages since we last spoke. Welcome back btw....Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Ohaye, I jump and then the apps come hahaha
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Curr946 wrote:
Ohaye, I jump and then the apps come hahaha

I don't always know what you're on about @Curr946 ... but ... you put a smile on my face ... :womanhappy: ... that's a compliment by-the-way

Message 7 of 8

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Hahaha thanks
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 8 of 8