Did you mean: 

Predict the score to win An England Rugby shirt

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone,

This Saturday we’ll see the first match in the four game Old Mutual Wealth Series, where a resurgent England Rugby team fronted by head coach Eddie Jones will be at Twickenham to greet (and hopefully beat!) a formidable opponent in the South Africa team.

Standing in Eddie Jones’ way in the OMW Series will also be Fiji, Argentina, and Australia – all of whom will test, push and challenge this current crop of England rugby players like never before. When Jones sat in front of the media in his first press conference he set the team a target to become the most dominant team in Europe. He achieved that by winning the Grand Slam, however the focus is now the first game against South Africa.

Competition Time!

What’s the prize?

• A new alternative England Rugby shirt (shown in the image below). 

How do you enter?

• Easy! Simply predict the score for this weekend’s England vs South Africa game for the chance to win. If nobody predicts the score correctly, we’ll choose the closest prediction to win – winners will be selected and contacted by private message after the weekend. 

Want more?

Keep up to date and get involved with everything England Rugby by following us on Twitter @O2Sports  and show your support and share your fan stories with #WearTheRose. We’ll be covering every step, game and much, much more this autumn so you will never miss a thing.

ENGvSA.PNG

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here is my guess:

England 22 V South Africa 19

We need to beat them eventually 🙂

Message 2 of 30

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
England 29-17 S Africa
Message 3 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I will predict a score

35- 22 England win...

Now I wont be watching...I will be far too busy watching Brazil F1 (Practice and Qualifying) :Hamilton

But just for 'the craic' lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 30

Wa10
Level 19: Quirky
  • 418 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 29 Solutions

Wrong code for me, but let's go with 35-17 England win. slight_smile  Ever the optimist, haha! 

I work for O2, however any advice or opinion given in this community should be considered my own and not necessarily representative of Telefónica UK Limited.
Message 5 of 30

PhoneChanger
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I predict the score will be

England 24 - 21 S Africa
Message 6 of 30

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
22-28 to SA
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 30

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Good to see a few predictions on both teams so far! How have England done against South Africa in previous matches? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
SA have won twice as many matches than England have since records began!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 30